chapie deis

-felix

"you know you should make friends in real life lix." jisung told me as i walked to the washing machine.

"he is NOT my friend." i said thinking about how many times he clowned me my first time playing with him.

"and technically they are real i just have never met them." i mumbled. they are really the only one's who understand me i thought to myself.

apparently they all came from the same orphanage and some are still there, my online friends are yeonjun, soobin, kai, taehyun, and boemgyu.

since it was just yeonjun and soobin today they invited their friend so we could do teams, and me being nice said he could be on my team but getting made fun of is what i get for being nice i guess.

now that i think about it i don't even know his name and i completely forgot his username, i guess i was just too mad to even notice.

im going to play with him again so i can show him that i CAN get kills.

i will NOT be carried by someone i don't even know.

-jisung

"take it." felix said dumping my clothes on the ground.

"oh wow thanks for conveniently putting my clothes on the fucking floor." i said sarcastically getting up from my desk.

"you're very welcome." he responded equally as sarcastic and slamed my door shut.

well at least he closed the door i thought to myself as i started to pick up my clothes from the ground.

i was starting to hang them up when i noticed the hoodie on the floor that minho had let me borrow.

i should probably give that back.

i picked up the hoodie and shoved it in my bag getting ready to head over to his apartment to quickly drop it off.

•———•

as i was ridding my bike to minho's apartment i thought about how nice he was to me when i had that panic attack.

maybe i should be nicer to him from now on, he might be one of those cold people at first but when you know them they are super kind, i thought.

when i reached the apartment door i heard what sounded like an argument on the other side.

i know its none of my business, but i did save his sister so it kinda is my business, i tried convincing myself.

i put my ear up to the door and heard what sounded like minho "why can't you pay more attention to jira! you can't just hire people to do your job!"

what sounded like his mom calmly said "don't yell like that minho. jira is doing fine with a babysitter."

"no she isn't its not fair to her! why can't you just fire the kid already!"

so thats how minho really feels about me. he was so nice that day and now he wants me to be fired, what kind of two faced shit is this.