chapie doce

i usually put my author notes at the end but i feel like i really need to apologize for the lack of updates 😔 but other than that guess who sprained her ankle ✋🤩 n e ways enjoy

                     •———•

-minho

its so cold i whispered to myself walking out of the shop i work at, i hugged myself to try and keep my tiddies from freezing off while walking home.

its gonna be christmas soon, what should i give jira? what are 7 year old girls into now a days? would she like a doll house? no that's probably not cool anymore, would she like transformers? agh no! frustrated with my thoughts i decided on ways i would get jisung to quit instead.

i do have that picture of him in a pink dress, i could threaten him with that.

if that doesn't work i'm gonna have to try and get closer to the kid and find something i could blackmail him with.

before i knew it i reached the front door of my moms apartment.

i took out my keycard hearing the beep of the door and opened it finding jisung in the kitchen with a apron on.

he looked like one of those housewives you see in those old 80's movies.

he seemed to be really into the music he was playing because he didn't seem to notice me coming up behind him.

i decided to make him flustered and wrapped my arms around his waist back hugging him whispering "boo" into his ear which made him jump splashing the noodle broth every where.

i started laughing histaricly at his over dramatic ass and laughed even harder when he yelled "ah owww you got broth in my eye bitch!" running to the sink covering his left eye.

"BAHHAHAHAHAHA" at this point i was wheezing at how he was dunking his whole face in the sink trying to clean out his eye.

after my laughing fit i saw jira curiously walking over to the kitchen from her room probably wondering what all the noise is.

"hey jira did you miss m-"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO JISUNG OPPA!" she screamed interrupting me, running to his side.

i decided not to lash out again even though i was jealous at how she cared for jisung so much.

next she will be clinging onto his leg begging him not to leave and then she is gonna hate me and thats all jisungs fault! my thoughts were getting louder and louder.

breath in breath out minho, you're her brother, i reminded myself.

"IM GONNA FUCKING DESTROY YOU MINHOE!" i heard jisung shout his footsteps getting closer and closer. jira following behind him.

"i didn't think you would be a top jisung or that you liked doing it rough." i teased chuckling to myself, seeing a tint of pink on his cheeks.

he looked visibly done with my shit but instead of yelling at me again he shoved me out of the way and started cleaning up the broth that was spilled from earlier.

so thats how i get to him, i thought. i just have to embarrass and fluster the kid.

"fucking dumbass you should be the one cleaning, making me look like a clown." i heard jisung mumbling to himself while frustratedly cleaning up the broth.

i laughed at how cute he is when he's angry "you know jisung swearing doesn't make you scary, makes you cuter than you already are." i said attempting to make the boy blush again. there was some truth in the statement no one can deny that jisung is at least a little cute.

"can you maybe shut the fuck up for once." jisung said slamming his hand on the counter looking at me, eyes wide his cheeks a rosy color.

yes! my tactic is working i thought excitedly.

"there you go again its not gonna scare me cutie." i said with a smirk leaning forward.

jisung squeezed the soaked paper towel in his hands his face now almost fully red.

"aww are you blu-" he looked at me shoving the dirty wet paper towel in my mouth walking away.

"you really just can't stop talking." he sighed getting ready to go.

i coughed taking the paper towel out of my mouth proceeding to run to the sink to wash out my mouth.

"look who's running to the sink now bitch!" i heard him yelling, laughing at how the tables have turned.

"bye jira i'll see you tomorrow." he said heading out.

as soon as my mouth felt clean and not like i just ate dog food i rushed out of the kitchen to warn jisung about the photo i have.

"YO JISUNG!" i yelled running over to him.

"i thought the paper towel would shut you up." jisung rolled his eyes scoffing.

"well it sure tasted like fuckin ass- what i was going to say was that you know that photo i have of you?"

jisung looked at me interested.

"well you wouldn't want that to be leaked right." i said waving my phone around teasingly.

"you wouldn't."

"oh but i would cause you see i want you gone and i will do whatever it takes." i threatened.

"if you think an embarrassing photo of me is gonna get me to quit you're delusional." jisung laughed walking out the door.

i groaned frustrated at his stubbornness.

i decided not to post the picture because it wouldn't effect him anyways, nothing can destroy that boys confidence.

-changbin

*urmomgaylix sent you an invite*

so he wants a rematch does he? i smirked to myself staring at the notification that popped up on my ps4.

                     •———•

soul eater is such a good anime it's becoming one of my favorites