chapie seite

-minho

"hey you want some its good." jisung asks holding up a peice of steak with chopsticks to my mouth.

"im good."

"awww come on have some meanie." he keeps nagging moving the chopsticks closer to my mouth.

i decided to just open my mouth and let him feed me because if not we would be fighting all night.

"minho oppa its your turn to feed jisung oppa now." jira said excitedly shoving her face with tofu.

we both just looked at each other awkwardly.

"jira just eat your food." i said pushing more food to her.

she crossed her arms and pouted but luckily didn't whine or anything.

                       •———•

-jisung

after our semi awkward dinner i volunteered to wash the dishes like the nice person i am.

"i can wash the dishes."

"alright, when you're done leave" minho said looking at his phone.

'then leave' i mocked in my head. i save his sister and this is the thanks i get.

now im in a bad mood aggressively washing the dishes.

after washing the dishes i decided to try and find minho and tell him im leaving.

while trying to find his room i heard laughs coming from the door on the right.

i opened it peaking inside and saw minho sitting on what looks to be his bed with jira lifting her up and down like a plane resulting in her laughing.

minho had the biggest smile on his face playing with jira. why couldn't he be like this all the time? instead he is so aggravating.

his room was so neat and not decorated at all, his walls were light gray and he had an expensive looking computer on his desk, his bed was also pretty plain with white pillows and a gray comforter it reminded me of the boring ass default characters in games.

after standing there for a few more seconds i cleared my throat trying to get minho's attention.

he looked over to me and asked "why are you still here stupid?"

"im not stupid why does everyone say that." i said crossing my arms.

"jira do you think im stupid?" i asked bending down to look her in the eyes.

"just a little oppa." she said giggling.

"see great minds think alike." minho said patting the top of jira's head.

"WAIT SO YOU THINK IM JUST A LITTLE STUPID?! THATS PROGRESS!" i shouted excitedly.

he just sighed and asked me what i needed.

"you think im gonna leave without saying bye." i gasped dramatically.

"i was hoping you would." he said rolling his eyes.

"BITCH-"

"IM NOT YOU!" he said cuting me off.

"IM NOT A BITCH YOU ARE MEANHOE!" i yelled dragging out his new nickname.

"CALL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME I DARE YOU CHIPMUNK!" he shouted back standing up.

"shut up you both are stupid!" jira yelled.

we both automatically shut up and minho sat back down on his bed.

"sorry." we said at the same time then glared at each other.