chapie seis

-jisung

before i could try to explain this weird situation he started running towards me hitting me with the grocery bags yelling 'pervert'.

i can understand why i was being beat right now it does look weird but i dont think he recognizes me.

after a few seconds of me being beat by motorcycle guy jira finally shouts at him to stop.

"STOP IT JISUNG OPPA WAS PLAYING WITH ME." she shouted proceeding to hit her brothers arm.

"jira what are you talking about why do you know this strangers name?" he asked now confused which in return made him also stop hitting me so i could breath for a second.

"he is my babysitter the oppa who save me from that scary car." she said hugging my neck because i was currently on the floor in pain.

"damn you hit hard." i said rubbing my sore head.

"well i was trying to kill you." he said sighing.

"so not only do you steal motorcycles and food but now children." he said scoffing.

"YAH I SAVED YOUR LITTLE SISTERS LIFE AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET." i yelled frustrated.

"thank you- wait, what the fuck are you wearing." he said pointing at me bursting into laughter.

i forgot i was wearing this oh god i have to change quick.

"SHUT UP!" i yelled flustered.

"i need a picture of this." he said eyes tearing up because of how hard he was laughing.

before i could run into jira's room to hide he already snapped a photo.

"DELETE THAT!" i shouted running to tackle him.

when i tell you im big dumb i mean it because when i went to tackle him i tripped on his shoe, losing balance i started falling to the ground but i made sure to bring him down with me.

when we hit the floor he was hovering over me his hands next to my head.
it was way too close for comfort but for some reason i didn't move and we layed there for about two seconds staring into each others eyes.

i felt my face heating up and pushed him off of me.

we stayed quite for another two seconds and then he finally broke the silence.

"how the hell did you get into my house?"

as i was about to explain my whole babysitting job jira decides to do it for me.

"jisungie oppa is my babysitter so he is watching me mommy told him he should cause he saved me."

he looked at me and 'thank you' again. it sounded hard for him to say and not too sincere but i told him 'you're welcome' anyways.

"can i change now jira." i said with a sweet smile.

"awwwww fine." she said pouting.

i stood up and faced my back to jira and motorcycle idiot then i took off the dress but soon realized i was only wearing shorts and was shirtless. can i get any dumber.

i turned around quickly to which jira's eyes were covered thanks to her brother. motorcycle guy then shouted 'what the hell'

"shoot sorry i forgot my hoodie was in the bathroom." i said my face turing red.

it might have been my eyes but he looked a little red, maybe he feels sick or something.

i shrugged it off running to the bathroom to get my hoodie.