chapie cinco

-jisung

holy fuck they are rich i thought to myself as we entered the expensive looking apartment building.

when we got to they're room the lady unlocked the door with this keycard thing i don't know i can't comprehend rich.

anyways we entered the room which smelled like fresh school notebooks and went straight to what looks to be her office.

"have a seat, jira go play or something but get out of my office." she said.

i sat down in the white chair across from her and she handed me a paper.

"my name is Lee Mica im jira's mother as you know."

i just nod along.

"most babysitters i hire quit because jira drives them away so after you saved her from getting run over i thought you would be my best option." she explained.

"even if you didn't ask for a job i would have offered you this."

"oh i mean im okay with kids i just didn't want to watch a child get run over you know." i said unsure because she just mentioned most of the babysitters she hired quitting.

how bad is this girl? she seemed pretty nice to me.

"oh by the way she is seven." mrs. mica added.

"oh okay." i said after filling out the information and signing at the bottom of the paper.

"alright i need to go to work right now so can you watch her until 8:00 today? because her brother comes back at that time." she said getting up grabbing her purse.

"okay thank you mrs.mica" i said getting out of her office. on weekends i have to watch her from 2:00pm to 8:00pm and come over sometimes on the weekdays she told me.

when she closed the front door jira came running to me and latched onto my leg.

"oh hi jira!" i said smiling at her.

"hi oppa!" she said jumping up and down latched onto my leg.

"guess what?"

"im you're new babysitter!" i said enthusiastically but by that statement her mood seemed to fall.

"hey what's wrong?" i asked

"mommy always gets babysitters and i just wanna hang out with her or minho oppa." she said sadly.

"hey it's okay mommy and oppa have to work a lot to provide for you, and anyways you have jisung oppa now." i said pointing to myself smiling cheekily.

"so thats your name jisung oppa." she said crawling onto the couch.

"yup, so what do you wanna do jira?" i asked kindly.

"lets play dress up oppa!" she shouted grabbing my wrist dragging me to her room.

oh jisoos

•———•

-minho