chapie dieciseis

-felix

ratatouille 🐿
hey im not gonna be at school today i will explain later

"the hell?" i questioned out loud eyebrows furrowed.

"hey lix hyung whats wrong" jeongin asked swinging his arm around my shoulder.

"my dumbass brother isn't here today." i sighed beginning to walk to class.

"oH really?" i nodded "i will see you at lunch then!" he yelled excitedly running to his class as well.

my feet drag as i walk because i currently have science first and am ready to kill myself. i have a D in that class and if mom found out-

oh god i don't even wanna think of what she will do to me. the thought just makes me shiver.

i stopped in my tracks realizing that another reason why i found changbin so familiar was because he was in my first period.

nOr nOr its gonna be so awkward.

all i have to do is just ignore him. i thought determined.

•————•

"alright class since some of you are failing." the teacher said giving me a glance.

"i will give you an opportunity to bring up your grade drastically," oh great another assignment i thought putting my head down to sleep.

"its going to be a project for the science fair, those of you who are doing well as you should don't have to participate if you don't want to but please try to help the struggling students."

now interested i pick up my head to listen further.

"those of you doing the project need to have a partner that has a C or higher in this class to help you."

partners? with smart people? ew all they are gonna do is boss me around.

"those with good grades just have to mentor them it will count as extra credit. i assigned the partners so listen carefully mark and jackson, joohoon and kihyun, haechan and mark, (many others) and last but not least changbin and felix."

my eyes widened as i heard my name get called along with his. this was not the plan. i was supposed to avoid him but now i have to find time for him.

i gripped my hair wanting to rip it out in frustration. thinking of just hopping out of the classroom window real quick.

"go sit with your partners and start planning your projects okay." the teacher finished, sighing.

as soon as i mustered up the courage to sit next to changbin he raised his hand. "ma'am can felix work by himself i am going on a tr-"

i covered his mouth looking him in the eyes and coldly said "you will cancel whatever you had going on before, my grade will not fall because you're busy."

to my suprise he nodded and slapped my hand off of his mouth.

"next time don't touch me with your crusty hands if you wanna say something- WAIT!" he yelled probably remembering that i'm the stalker kid.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!? DO YOU STALK ME OR SOMETHING!??" he yelled louder for the whole class to hear.

"will you shut up and let me explain please." i threatened.

"its complicated but trust me i am not stalking you. i had to pretend to be your friend for- uh reasons and this was just a coincidence." i finally relaxed and let out a deep breath.

"okay stalker-" he began

"IM NOT!-" i shouted but instead of my hand on his mouth this time it was the other way around.

"will you let me finish?" he said clearly agitated his hand still clamped on top of my mouth.

because he wouldn't take his hand of off my mouth i proceeded to lick his hand.

"eW WHAT THE FUCK?!?" he shouted wiping his hand on my shirt with a disgusted expression.

"maybe that wouldn't have happened if you let me answer." i reasoned crossing my arms.

"ugh you're so weird, anyways what topic do you want to do for the science fair?" he asked uninterested.

"umm maybe we could do a report about the coranavirus and how things like that work and spread." i suggested leaning my head on my hand.

"well i don't have a better idea so we are going with yours." he stated now making eye contact with me.

"where should we meet up?" i asked interrupting the awkward silence between us.

"my house." he coldly replied "i will give you my number then text you the adress." he added not very thrilled about this meeting.

"okay sounds good we can start working on it tomorrow if thats good for you." i replied keeping a happy demeanor unlike mr.grumpy.

"yeah thats good." he said distracting himself with his phone.

and with that the bell rang and we both left not looking forward to this exchange.

                    •————•
i hope you guys are doing well i will try my best to update when i can 💕

                    •————•i hope you guys are doing well i will try my best to update when i can 💕