chapie thres

jisung-

when my favorite period lunch rolled around i jumped out of my chair running down the hall to get in line first.

on my way there i bumped into someone and before i could tell them to watch where they are going i realized it was the asshole who owns the motorcycle.

he scoffed at me but before he could walk away i yelled "YAH no apology?!?"

"i don't apologize to theifs" he stated bluntly.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU IM NOT A THEIF!" i yelled defending myself.

"looks like you were in a rush to steal some lunch" he said walking closer to me his hand in his pocket with an eyebrow quirked.

"i only steal lunch from my friends so HA." i said crossing my arms trying to look a little taller.

"that doesnt help your case idiot" he said chuckling.

as i was about to respond he walked away.

"YAH COME BACK HERE- shit im gonna be last in line."

who does he think he is talking to me like im a peasent. just because im not rich doesnt mean im a theif. WAIT!

i got it!

he's homophobic! since im bi he feels the need to hate me orrr he is racist since im korean THAT BASTARD.

                       •———•

at lunch i shove the stupid salad im stuck with down my throat and chew angrily.

my friends notice this right away and ask whats wrong.

"NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!" i yell shoving my chopsticks in the salad.

"felix, hannie hyung is scaring me." jeongin whispers to my brother but i heard it way too clear.

"WHAT WAS THAT JEONGIN!" i yelled, shoving a peice of lettuce in my mouth.

"HEY DONT SHOUT AT MY BESTIE JEONGIN LIKE THAT!" felix shouted at me.

"sorry jeongin he is just mad don't worry." felix said comforting jeongin.

"yeah yeah sorry jeongin." i said sighing.

"so whats wrong mister mood swings?" woojin asks.

"there is this stupid guy who i met while looking at his motorcycle and THEN HAD THE AUDACITY TO CALL ME A THEIF so you would think thats the end of it but no i saw him today and he called me a theif AGAIN AND WAS TALKING TO ME LIKE I WAS SOME SORT OF PEASENT!" i ranted now standing up.

"AND HE ISNT UGLY SO I CAN'T EVEN CLOWN HIS LOOKS UGHHHH!" i groaned in frustration.

"so he's good looking?" felix asked interested.

"THATS ALL YOU GOT FROM THIS!"

"eh kinda." he laughed scratching his neck nervously.

"look feisty just ignore him or something you're the one who got into this by looking at his motorcycle." seungmin said not even looking at me.

i sat down slamming my hands on the table.

"seungmin is right jisung, just let it go and ignore him." woojin said patting my back.

"WELL ITS KINDA HARD WHEN IM STUCK EATING A SALAD CAUSE OF THAT DUMBASS!" i shouted getting heated once again.

"aish shut up im trying to stalk this guys instagram page." seungmin said annoyed.

"good to know you care for your friends bitch" i spat rolling my eyes

"yeah whatever." he said clearly having no interest in talking to me.

"whos page is it?"

"oooh he kinda cute"

"his name is hyunjin." seungmin answered.

they were all looking at seungmins phone so i decided to peak and saw that stupid guy in one of hyunjins photos along with this other guy who had curly bleach blonde hair.

"HIM THATS THE FUCKER!" i yelled pointing at the side of the picture he was on.

"damn he's hot."

"you're screwed he is more attractive than you."

they all went on about how attractive he was and shit.

"NO HE ISN'T I CAN TASTE THE THROW UP IN MY MOUTH!"

"whatever you say." seungmin said disbelief clear in his tone.

"im so done." i said standing up throwing out my lunch leaving the table.

                       •———•

"bye losers see you on monday!" i shouted rushing out of school.

as soon as i got out i unchained my bike from the fence and started peddling home.

i had one thing on my mind and it was to ask my mom if i could get a job to help her.

she would probably love if i got a job because it would keep me out of the house but the hard part is going to be getting her to let me give her the money i make.

she is a stubborn hag.

when i finally get home my mom welcomes me with a kiss.

"hi hannie you look worried whats wrong?"she questions me.

"well i wanted to ask you something- BUT YOU'RE GONNA SAY NO SO ITS FINE." i said now panicking.

"now i want to know so spit it out boy, if its that bad then i will let you choose between the hanger or the broom."

"uh alright um canigetajobplease." i said as fast as i could.

"YOU WANNA BE SMACKED RIGHT NOW SPEAK SLOWER!" she yelled raising up her left hand.

"can i get a job please." i said with what i would like to believe was a charming smile.

"huh? why?" she said starting to get angry.

"it better not be because you want to help me." she said starting to raise her voice.

damn, right on point.

"never mind then i love you im gonna go to sleep." i said running to my room.

looks like im getting a job secretly.

•———•

hehe
-author<3