Chapter 1: Escaped

After years in Orochimaru's grasp you finally escaped. When you were younger he took you under his wing. You had no one else to take care of you so you gladly embraced his twisted love and affection.

Now after 10 long years you've escaped, making your way back to the leaf village. Escaping wasn't an easy task either. Some how you managed, barely...

After countless days and nights traveling the land, surviving off scraps. you arrived back home. You had this sense of relief when you looked up at the hidden leaf sumbol. Two of the guards jumped down from the lookout towers in front of you. You smiled at the familiar faces, tears starting to form. "Genma..." You managed to get out before collapsing in his arms. 

The next thing you knew you were waking up in a strange white room. There was a very sharp smell in the air, smelt almost like Kabuto you thought. He always smelled like a hospital which you hated but at the same time kinda liked. You noticed there were pipes connected in your arms and an IV. This was how they had kept you in Orochimarus lair. You were always in a hospital bed, sedated or being experimented on. In a frenzy you ripped out the wires and rolled out of bed, falling to the floor. There was a loud beeping that drove you crazy. You looked over at the machine and threw it over, but it still wouldn't shut up.

"I thought I escaped." You murmured to yourself. 

"Please ms, you have to..."

As soon as you felt someone's hands touch you, you let pure instinct take over. "Get away from me!" The man in white looked shocked at your behaviour. After examining the man closer you realised he wore a leaf headband. This wasn't Orichimaru's lair. 

Before you could come to your senses, sharp pain filled your shoulder as your vision became blurry. Your eye lids became heavier and you soon drifted to sleep.

Lady Tsunade's P.O.V

"What have you found out about (Y/N)?" I rushed to the hospital. We were all surprised, (Y/N) Uchiha was alive...
It was safe to assume that he took over her body by now.

"This way milady." One of the medical ninja took me to the room (Y/N) was in. She was unconscious, the ninja told me they had to sedate her as she was making a scene.

"You've found out nothing?" Her body was bruised and beaten. Some of the scares were old. Her lips cracked and dry, no doubt she'd have died from dehydration if she didn't arrive when she did.

"No milady."

"As soon as she wakes up, inform me." 

Your P.O.V

The soft sound of a machine slowly woke you up. You realised you were still in the same room. "(Y/N) Uchiha. You don't have to be afraid. You are back in the leaf village." The medical ninja assured you. 

You were relieved but didn't say anything. Most likely the sedative hadn't completely worn out yet. He then left the room as if in a hurry. 

Not too long after he left he came back with Lady Tsunade. You were definitely surprised to see her again. "(Y/N), we need to ask you a few questions." She was so serious you thought. "How did you escape, how are you still alive?"

"Orochimaru was weak, I took it as my opportunity to leave." Your voice was raspy. "Can I have some water please."

She poured you a glass of crisp water. She held the glass out for you to take but you took the whole jar instead. Water dripping down your neck as you gulped everything up in one go. "How are you still alive? Surely he'd have used your body by now?" 

"He didn't want my body. He just wanted my eyes, he said my body wasn't strong enough."

"Your sharingan eyes?" You nodded. "How come he hasn't taken it yet? Have you not developed them?" You closed your eyes for a moment and then opened them to reveal your sharingan, answering her question.

"I developed them when I was 12 but I kept it a secret. I knew if he found out I had developed the sharingan he would have taken it and killed me." 

"Is there anything else you can tell us?" 

You were kept in a dark damp room all your life, you knew nothing else but pain and suffering when you weren't experimented on.

"No, I know nothing else. You can have the anbu do an interrogation if you want." 

"As soon as you're doing better we will." 

You spent most of the day resting and regaining your strength. 

As you were laying in bed, staring at the white ceiling. Your thoughts were wondering all over the place.  "(Y/N)?" Your focus stayed on the ceiling, despite hearing your name. It's not that you were rude, you were just used to being called subject 009. "Can I come in?" You finally turned your attention to the door.

Your eyes widened at the sight of Kakashi. He was all grown now but there was no doubt in your mind that was him. "Kakashi..."

"I'm glad you remember me." He came in closing the door behind him. "How are you feeling?"

"Besides almost dying I feel great." You giggled, trying to make light of the situation.

There was a silence before Kakashi spoke again. "Lady Tsunade wants you to join my three man squad." You never did graduate from the academy and you would be a little too old to enrol again. It would make sense for you to join a three or rather four man squad as a genin. You did know all the basics at least.

"Who's in the squad?"

"Well there's Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno and Naruto Uzumaki." You heard about the Uchiha massacre, you had no idea there was a survivor other than yourself. 

"Naruto? The fouths' kid? It looks like you have one powerful squad there Kakashi." He chuckled at your response which confused you a little.

"Yes well they have a lot to learn. Especially Naruto and Sasuke." As he left he turned his attention back to you before exiting. "Make sure you get lots of rest, you start tomorrow."

Author's not: I'm sorry this Chapter is a little draggy and kinda sucks but bear with me please. :)