Chapter 14

Authors note: warning sexual abuse trigger warning. Nothing is mentioned in detail but it is mentioned.

You continuously checked your map. You were clearly lost. "Okay so if East is that way." You pointed in front of you. Then north is this way?" You pointed to your right. Why isn't there a compass picture on this map?" You shouted in frustration. "Stoopid map." You threw it to the ground. You then realised you needed it so you picked it back up again. You were probably extra irritated because it was raining.

Eventually after struggling the entire night you found the land of rain. "Finally! I hope I'll be able to find my way back home though."

The village was quiet. It barely even looked like a village. "Hello? Anyone here?"

"What are you doing here little girl?" You turned around to see a huge man. He seemed to be about mid fourties judging by his grey beard and wrinkles.

"Oh hi. I'm here to assassinate the warlord and his soldiers." You held out your hand for him to shake.

"You're here to kill me?" He sounded amused. "How do you plan on doing that exactly?"

You gulped down your breathe. You were so scared but you weren't gonna show him. "Well... You'll soon find out." You turned around to run but one of his men stopped you.

"Hey there princess." He had a twisted  smirk on his face.

"Bring her back to the camp." The warlord instructed.

"No!" You punched the guy who had stopped you from running before. He fell to his knees grasping for air.

You turned to the warlord. You quickly made the hand seals for the fire ball jutsu. After the smoke cleared you saw he had vanished. "Wow, I disintegrated him. Mission complete!" You jumped for joy.

"Not quite." You turned to see the warlord, not a scratch on him. "My men and I are gonna have so much fun with you sweetheart." Before you could react he punched you in the gut, knocking you unconscious.

Kakashis P.O.V
"What do you mean you don't know where the mission is Lady Tsunade!"

(Y/N) was missing and one of the A rank missions was as well. Now lady Tsunade couldn't remember where the mission took place exactly.

I couldn't even get my ninja hounds to search for her because it rained last night. That meant her scent was washed away.

"Dammit Tsunade!" I slammed my hands on her desk.

"Kakashi calm down." Genma and Aoba held me down.

"I thought you stopped her from taking the mission Genma!" I easily broke free of their grip.

"I thought I did. She must have hidden it or something."

I stormed out of the office. "Where are you going Kakashi?" Lady Tsunade asked.

"I'm going to look for (Y/N)." I left before any of them could waste my time further.

Where do I even start? Dammit Kakashi think! (Y/N) needs you...

Your P.O.V
Its been 7 days since you've been captured here. These men... no these monsters have eaten away at your humanity and will to live. You were nothing but a shell of the person you used to be.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" The warlord came into your room. You looked up at him, your eyes hollow and lifeless.

You hugged your knees, hoping he'd spare you today. "Come on you bitch." He pulled you up off the floor roughly. 

"Kakashi." You whispered, a single tear ran down your cheek. "Please save me."

"He's not gonna save you." He then pressed his lips on yours.

Suddenly you heard screaming, blood curling screams. The warlord quickly got up to see what was going on.

"(Y/N)!" That voice... it was Kakashi.

"Kakashi!" You cried out. The warlord slapped you across the face. A trickle of blood ran down from your nose.

Kakashi burst into the room you were situated in. He was covered in blood, none of it his own. Kakashi stared at the warlord. His eyes were wild like an animal. He was out for blood. Before the warlord could do anything. Kakashi punched a hole through his shoulder. "You, you're gonna suffer." Kakashi stepped on one of his knees, dislocating it. His screams echoed through out the room.

You couldn't watch any further. You hated seeing Kakashi so... manic. There was no word to describe his state. All you heard were the warlord screams for what seemed like hours until it just suddenly stopped.

You heard foot steps approach you. You knew it was Kakashi but you were still too scared to look up. You stayed curled up in the corner of the room. "(Y/N)." His voice was gentle and familiar. He sounded like himself again. "I'm so sorry I didn't find you sooner." His voice was cracking. You looked up to see Kakashi crying. He quickly wiped away his tears. "Let's get you out of here." He wrapped a blanket over your naked body before picking you up in his arms.

For the first time in what seemed like an eternity you were able to let yourself fall asleep. The last thing you remember was Kakashis strong and protective grasp over you.