Chapter 20

You were so happy to be back with your old team. Team 8 was great but you really missed being with Team 7.

Kakashi asked lady Tusnade to transfer you back to his team after the whole misundersating was cleared. She was anything but pleased. However somehow Kakashi seemed to talk her into it.

After practice today you cautiously approached Sasuke. "Hey there Sasuke." He glared at your cheery greeting. "Uhm can we talk?"

"I'll pass. See ya." He then walked away without giving you a chance to say anything further.

You heard Kakashi approach you from behind. "He hates me Kakashi."

"He doesn't hate you babe. And I told you call me senpai." He hugged you from behind.

"I'm not calling you that you perv." You placed your hands over his arms as he hugged you. "I'm worried about Sasuke. I really want to make things right with my nephew but he seems to hate me."

"Sasuke has a lot of things to deal with right now. The chunin exams were really... challenging." The chunin exams were a long time ago. What could have possibly happened to make him this irritated and distant?

You broke free of your boyfriends embrace to face him. "What do you mean by that Kakashi? What happened during the chunin exams?"

You noticed he tensed up at your question. "Well lots of things happened. He was just disappointed that he wasn't able to become a chunin this time around." Kakashi then took your hand in his. "Look don't worry about him too much. Why don't you come over to my place tonight?"

Come to think of it you've never been to Kakashis apartment. He would always come over to yours. As a matter of fact he practically lived there. He was sleeping over at least 4 nights a week.

Kakashi walked you back to your apartment first. You had to pack a few essentials of course. Even though his apartment was in the next building he insisted that he would wait for you. He said it wouldn't be right for a man to expect his woman to run after him.

You weren't too picky about the outfits you packed in. "Babe you should definitely pack this in. Why didn't you tell me you had this sexy piece of lingerie?" You turned to your cupboard to find Kakashi holding up your black laced leotard with stockings attached with suspenders. You blushed as he held it up to you. It was something you bought a while back because you thought Kakashi would like it. However you never got the nerve to ever wear it in front of him.

"Kakashi! A gentleman never looks in a lady's underwear draw." You took the piece from him and chucked it back into the draw.

"Even a gentleman has desires (Y/N)." He said seductively as he approached you. You felt nervous. He had a serious look on his face. You took a few steps back but the wall at the end of the room stopped you from going any further. "Why don't you try it on for me now?" He fiddled with the top button of your shirt. His right hand was blocking your left side and your closet was blocking your right.

It's not like you hated Kakashi being all sexy and seductive. It was just all so sudden. You had no idea how to react in the moment. He then moved his hand away from your button and placed it on your breast.

Kakashis P.O.V

I want her so bad. I can barely control myself anymore.

I know she's new to this. I know she needs time to process what happened back at the village of rain. I know she might not be ready yet. But... I can't help feeling this way.

She hasn't stopped me yet. Should I push my luck? No! What the hell. This is your girlfriend. Dammit Kakashi show some respect.

I quickly stepped back. "(Y/N) I'm so sorry." I hated how I just let my urges take over like that. I have to think about her as well, not just what I want.