Chapter 23

Authors note: I'm so sorry I haven't been updating for a while. I've been so busy with college and other things. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Thank you so much for all your support. I really appreciate it!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️. I cannot believe I have over 10k views!!! Thank you all so so so much 🤗🤗🤗♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
P.s warning lemon ahead.

"Listen, I Know you said you'd move in with me after three months but I just couldn't wait." Kakashi said as the two of you drank coffee in your apartment. 

"What do you mean?" You asked curiously as you set your cup down. 

"I mean, I paid Lady Tsunade the money she would have lost if you moved out before the three months. Move in with me today (Y/N). I really cannot wait three months." He held your hands lovingly and made the most irresistible puppy dog eyes ever. 

"Yes Kakashi of course!" You gave him a hug, squeezing as tight as you could. 

He suggested that the team had today off so that you two could move all of your stuff into his apartment and get rid of other things you wouldn't need. 

"So instead of training me you're moving this fucking slut into your apartment." Sasuke appeared out of nowhere as the two of you were carrying boxes to Kakashi's apartment.

"Just slut is fine Sasuke." You said sarcastically as you brushed past him. 

Kakashi however wasn't as kind to him. Kakashi landed a solid punch right in his gut, knocking his wind right now. "Now now Sasuke, is that anyway to talk to a lady?" Kakashi asked calmly. "Also, you are sitting out the next three training sessions." He added with the same calm tone.

He then left Sasuke on the floor and continued walking next to you. "Was that really necessary?" You asked glancing back at Sasuke who was laying on the floor, clutching onto his stomach.

"No one talks to my lady like that." His gaze was fixated ahead. You walked up closer to his shoulder, snuggling your head into his arm.

"I love you." You whispered to him lovingly.

He looked down at you and smiled brightly. "I love you more my princess."

It  didn't take long for the two of you to get done moving. It was about late afternoon when you finished.

"Finially. My lady is right where she belongs." Kakashi was doing that seductivey thing again. It always, ALWAYS sent butterflies in your stomach and made you blush redder than a damn tomatoe.

You hugged him tight, trying to hide your face in his chest.
"Why don't the two of us go out for a nice dinner?" You raised an eyebrow at him.

"It's only 4 o'clock."

"Woman, I'm hungry do you want to eat or not." He tickled you out of frustration.

"Yes yes I wanna eat!" You said between giggles.

You opted for the barbeque. Although the two of you would have gone to ichiraku ramen but Naruto was there causing a rakus as usual.

Kakashi ordered himself a beer and you had some (f/f) juice. "You sure you don't want to get some red wine with your stake? It's really good." You shook your head at him. You never liked drinking. The occasional glass now and then but seldom ever.

As your stakes came, a loud bang echoed throughout the restaurant. "Kakashi sensei!" That was undoubtly Sasukes voice. He ran over to your table and slammed his hand down. " What the fuck is going on with you. I need to train and become strong but you're too preoccupied with your fucking slut!"

"Sasuke that's enough." You could see it in Kakashis eyes that he was going to but Sasuke in a world of pain. But before he could Asuma and his team intervened.

"That's enough Sasuke." Asuma slammed his head into the table. Not hard enough to break it but hard enough to leave a tiny dent. "I'll handle this Kakashi. You two enjoy your dinner." Asuma said as he drug Sasuke out.

"I'm really sorry about that (Y/N)." Kakashi looked you in the eye and apologized for Sasukes rude behaviour.

"No no if anyone should apologize it's me. His my nephew after all."

"Yes well sensei trumps aunt." He joked to try and lighten  the mood.

"I am so sorry about the commotion." What looked like the manager came apologising to you and Kakashi. "Everything is on the house."

You both thanked him and continued eating your food.

After getting back home Kakashi made you both some hot chocolate. "I hope you enjoyed your evening." He handed you your cup.

"I really did. Thank you Kakashi." You gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

He sat down next to you on the couch. You were cuddled up next to him, sitting in silence and the two of you drank your hotchoclate. It wasn't an awkward silence at all.

Suddenly Kakashi took the hot chocolate from your hands and placed both cups on the table. You were confused because your cup was still half full. "You are so beautiful." He looked at you intensely before kissing you passionately. He pulled you into his lap, moving your hips back and forth with his hands.

He then laid you down on the couch and hovered above you. You could see desire in his eyes and you were very sure he could see them in yours too.

He continued to kiss you passionately while slowly taking your pants off. "Maybe we should take this to the bedroom." He said throwing your pants aside. You nodded in response before he picked you up and took you to the bedroom.

Gently he placed you on the bed. He laid on top of you, kissing you on your neck. Just as he located your sweet spot you gave out a small moan. He then reached down your panty and gently brushed against your clit. You started breathing heavily.

He then  commenced with taking his shirt and pants off. He continued kissing you whilst rubbing his bulge against your panty.

You were waiting patiently for him to put it in but he just kept teasing you. "Please put it in." You whispered.

A huge grin appeared on his face before he quickly removed his underwear and your panties. He slowly placed the tip at your entrance and looked you in the eye. Slowly, he inserted his member into you. You felt some pain at first but it was masked by the intense pleasure.

"Does it hurt?" You could hear that he was genuinly worried about you. You shook your head. "Just tell me when it hurts too much okay." You nodded.

He moved back and forth, slowly at first. Kissing you while he did. His hands wondered to your breasts. After massaging them for a bit he started sucking on your nibbles. They were very sensitive at this point.

You clutched onto his back, almost clawing into him. "Do you like that?" He asked in that sexy voice of his. You nodded, out of breathe

He trusted faster and harder now. Your moans were much louder now but that only seemed to excite Kakashi more. Each thrust brought you closer to your climax and you could sense Kakashi was getting close as well.

Just when you climaxed Kakashi stopped. It would seem he reached his climax as well. He stayed in position for a while. You could feel his member twitching inside you because of the sensitivity. He slowly leaned down to kiss you.

"I love you so much."

"I love you so much too Kakashi."