Chapter 12

"Alright Sasuke, you are going to spare with (Y/N). Let's see which one of you has gotten stronger." You glared at Kakashi. He knew full well Sasuke had some kind of grudge towards you.

"Don't expect me to go easy on you aunt (Y/N)." You blushed.

"Please refrain from calling me aunt." You giggled awkwardly. Although judging from his tone, he was only doing it to taunt you.

You watched as Sasuke made the hand signs. Uma, Tora, mi, hitsuji, sora, uma, Tora. Crap... the fire ball jutsu right off the bat. This boy was out for blood.

You quickly leaped out of the way, barely dodging his blast. "Chidori!" What the hell! Crap, you couldn't dodge that, he was going way too fast.

Before you could react Kakashi grabbed his wrist and sung him against a tree. You watched as the chidori obliterated the tree. That would have been you. "Thank you Kakashi." You said falling to your knees. Realising you just escaped death.

"You okay?" He walked over to you.

"Yeah. Also." You slapped Kakashi over the shoulder. "You teach him the chidori but I'm not ready for it!" You had been asking Kakashi for a while to teach you. He would always say some thing like you're not strong enough or you'd get hurt.

"Uhm... You see the thing is..." You glared at him waiting for him to give you an answer.

"Well?"

"Yeah Kakashi sensei what's your reason?" Naruto chimed in.

"I'm the sensei. I don't have to give a reason." You got up and pulled Kakashi by his shirt. His face millimetres away from yours.

"You're gonna regret that answer." Your voice was low and threatening.

You then walked away furious as hell. "Babe come on can we just talk about this?"

"Kakashi Hatake I am this close." You put your thumb and index finger together. "This close. To killing you."

"Ooo Kakashi sensei is sleeping on the couch tonight." Naruto snickered.

"Naruto not now." Kakashi hit him over the head.

"Kakashi why won't you teach me?" You calmed down a bit now.

"I... I can't tell you."

"Fine." You then left without saying another word.

"I can't believe that stupid... stupid head!" You yelled to yourself as you threw your keys on the couch after arriving at your apartment.

Kakashi P.O.V

"Kakashi sensei you are so screwed." Naruto said as soon as (Y/N) left.

"Naruto!"

"I'm sorry sensei. But why don't you just teach her the chidori? That should solve all your problems right?"

Was Naruto really giving me relationship advice? "Naruto please be quiet." I sighed.

"Fine. Sorry for trying to help."

"I didn't ask for your help!" Wait... first I'm getting relationship advice from a 12 year old now I'm arguing with one. "We are done training for today. Go home everyone." I looked over at Sasuke. "Except you Sasuke. I'd like a word."

"What was that? You could have killed (Y/N)."

He didn't say anything. Instead he stared right at me. "You will never use the chidori against a comrade."

"Yeah, whatever you say Kakashi sensei." He was about to leave but I stopped him.

"I'm not done Sasuke. As your sensei I'm disappointed in you." I then grabbed him by the collar. "But as (Y/N)s boyfriend I am tempted to punch you until you cough up your balls. If you even have any." I then let him go and gave him a smile. "I hope I made myself clear Sasuke."

He was unable to speak, instead he nodded in understanding.

Now that that's done I have to make up with my girlfriend. She's a nice person though, she won't stay angry at me forever right?

Your P.O.V

You were laying on your couch reading a book, trying to calm yourself down.

"(Y/N), can I come in?" Kakashi knocked. He has a key, why didn't he just come in, you wondered.

"I'm still mad at you."

"I know, I don't want us to ignore each other when we fight. Please can we talk?"

You reluctantly opened the door to let him in. "Teach me the chidori and I'll forgive you." You said before he even walked in. "And don't tell me I'm too weak because then I'll definitely kill you."

"Okay okay calm down." He raised his hands in surrender. "However I still can't teach you."

"Why not? I have the sharingan. Even if my chakara nature is fire it won't be too difficult to learn a lightning style jutsu."

"No it's not that..." He didn't finish his sentence.

"Then what is it?"

"I don't want you to get too strong." You looked at him narrow eyed.

"Okay Kakashi that makes less than no sense." You folded your arms in frustration.

"If you get stronger you'll be sent on more dangerous missions. I just... I don't want to lose you again... I know it's selfish but I can't." He couldn't even look you in the eye.

"Kakashi... You can't shield me from the world forever. If you help me get stronger then I'll be able to take care of myself even better."

"No (Y/N)! I've made up my mind." He raised his voice.

"Since when are you in charge of ruling my life?" You matched his tone of voice.

"I'm not trying to rule your life, I just want to protect you." He moved to hug you but you pushed him away.

"I don't need you to protect me! I need you to help me become a better ninja Kakashi!"

"I'm sorry, I just can't..." You left in a fury. You knew if you stayed you'd say something you'd regret.

You'll show him you're not some push over. You'll break into the Hokages office and steal an A rank mission. After completing it he'll see just how powerful you are. You aren't some helpless little girl who needs protection and you had to prove that to Kakashi.

Authors note: I hope all my readers enjoy this chapter. Thank you so much for all the votes. I really really appreciated!