chapter 24

You laid next to Kakashi, listening to his heart beat as your head rested on his chest

You traced your finger along his body. "Good morning." He said tiredly. His voice raspy and incredibly sexy.

"Good morning." You kissed him on the cheek. Suddenly it dawned on you...

"Kakashi..." You said, too afraid to finish your sentence.

"Yeah?" He asked. Placing his hand on your bare thigh. Leaning in the kiss you.

"Did we use a condom?" He suddenly stopped just before his lips touched yours.

"I'm sorry. I forgot to use one." He said sheepishly.

You jumped out of bed and drug the blanket with you. You paced up and down the room mumbling things.

"Baby relax. We'll get a morning after pill." Your eyes grew wide.

"So like at the drug store?" He raised an eyebrow at you.

"Uhm yeah..." he answered confused.

"I can't just buy a morning after pill... what if the cashier judges me." You covered your face with your hands. The blanket falling to the floor.

You heard Kakashi laughing at your little irrational fear. "Don't worry baby. I'll get it for you. Also I seriously doubt someone would really care if an adult would buy emergency contraceptives." He said slightly smugly. You removed your hands to glare at him. "I'm sorry I'm sorry." He laughed.

You picked the blanket up again and laid back down next to Kakashi. He pulled you in and cuddled you tightly.
"Would it really be that bad if we had a baby together though?" He asked as he played with your hair.

"No but... I don't think I'm ready to be a mom. To be honest, I doubt I'd even be a good mom." You said as your head rested on his chest.

"You'd be an amazing mom. But we can talk about this more in the future." He kissed your forehead. "I'm gonna jump into the shower real quick then pick up your pill. Wanna join me?" He gave you a small kiss while pulling you closer to his body.

You followed him into the the bathroom without saying a word. Even though Kakashi gave you a very easy solution to your problem, you were still worried. What if the pill didn't work and you fell pregnant? You weren't really sure that you'd be okay with having an abortion.

"Babe are you okay?" Kakashi asked as the water from the shower poured down your head. Honestly you didn't even remember getting into the shower. "You've been really quite which means you're over thinking something again." He said with a slight chuckle.

"What if the pill doesn't work? What if i fall pregnant? I don't think i'd be able to go through with an abortion. But I'm not ready to be a mother."

He placed his hands on your shoulders. Slowly he moved them to your face and caressed your cheek. "Babe everything is going to be fine. There's a less than 1% chance that the pill will not work." You looked up at his calm face, a little annoyed that he was so calm. At the same time though you were relieved he was keeping a level head.

"But what if I'm that less than 1%?" He kissed your forehead gently before replying.

"Baby relax it won't happen. And even if you are which you probably aren't, I promise to take good care of you and our baby." He then pressed his lips against yours.

After the shower you both quickly got dressed. "Okay baby. I'm off to the drug store to get your pill. Meet me at the training grounds a bit later." He gave you a small kiss on the cheek. "I love you."