Chapter 15

Kakashis P.O.V

I rushed (Y/N) back to the village. She fell asleep as soon as I picked her up.

Dammit, please be okay (Y/N), please...

It wasn't long before I arrived at the hospital. "Quick Shizune, she needs help now."

"This way Kakashi." She had me place (Y/N) on a bed. "Was she..."

I nodded, tears threatening to fall down my cheek. She whispered to one of the nurses to get the rape kit.
"Kakashi, I think you should wait outside."

"No, I'm not going to leave her side." The procedure was uncomfortable for me to watch. For the most part I looked away. But I couldn't leave her side. This whole thing was my fault. If only I did my job and protected her like I should have.

Your P.O.V
You woke up in a hospital bed, Kakashis head rested on the edge of your bed as he slept.

You tried getting out of the bed but your sudden movement woke him. "(Y/N), you're awake." Kakashi was a mess. He looked exhausted, and pale.

"Kakashi... You look so tired." He gave you a weak smile.

"I'm okay. How are you feeling?"

You looked at your hands, all the memories flushed back to you at once. "I'm okay." You smiled, hiding the pain effectively.

"(Y/N)..."

You cut him off. "I survived Orochimaru for 7 years. 7 days with a lowly warlord is nothing." Kakashis expression didn't change. You didn't want him to pity you. You didn't want anyone to pity you.

You got out of bed, there wasn't any reason for you to stay in hospital. "(Y/N) wait." Kakashi held you back by your shoulders. "Let Shizune give you a check up before you leave."

"Fine." You laid back down.

"(Y/N), you have been handling this whole thing very... well. Which is what's concerning me."

"I'm not going to wallow in self pity and despair." You rested your head in his shoulder. "Besides, you've saved me. All that is in the past now." You were hurting and suffering. However you felt it was pointless to feel sorry for yourself.

"Babe, you are the strongest person I know. But, I just want you to know you can be weak with me" You smiled at him.

"I know Kakashi. Thank you." You removed his mask and placed your lips on his. You pulled him down so that he was ontop of you.

He broke free from the kiss. "Babe are you sure you're ready for this?"

You giggled. "I'm just kissing you Kakashi." He smiled at you but you could tell he was still worried.

He crushed his lips back into yours. His body was pressed against yours. He moved his kiss down to your neck making you moan.

"Kakashi!" Shizune shouted. "Get off her!" Shizune then pulled Kakashi off you. You for one were very disappointed.

Kakashi P.O.V
Shizune drug me out of (Y/N)'s room by my ear.

"Kakashi." She whispered. "You have to be patient with her right now. You cannot just force her into situations like this."

"She initiated Shizune. I wanted to take it slow but she insisted that she's fine." Shizune looked even more worried now.

"That doesn't mean she's ready Kakashi. She's in denial." I feel like such a jerk. I was ready to go all the way with her.

Later that night I took (Y/N) back to her place.
"Kakashi I want to make love to you." We were barely inside her apartment and she blurted that out.

"Babe... What?" I was totally caught off guard.

"Kakashi I know Shizune said I'm not ready. And you know what maybe I'm not. But I know one thing for sure Kakashi. I want to make love with you." She walked over to me, gripping my shoulders.

"(Y/N) I don't know. Look it's not that I don't want to do it with you. I really do. I just don't want to make things worse for you."

"It won't. Please just do this with me."

"Babe, why is this so important to you? There isn't any rush."

I noticed a tear run down her cheek. "Hey no no don't cry." I held her tight. "I just don't want you to feel you have to do this right now."

"Kakashi, I wanted my first time to be with you. But I couldn't have that. I at least want my next time to definitely be you."

"Babe I will be your next time. There isn't any rush. I can wait, really."

"We don't know that! Tomorrow I could be captured and..." she couldn't finish her sentence. She fell to her knees crying.

I knelt down in front of her and pulled her into my embrace.

"I promise I won't ever let that happen to you again. I'm so sorry I didn't protect you enough."

"No Kakashi it wasn't your fault. It was mine. If only I listened to you. You were right. I'm so sorry Kakashi." She cried into my chest.

"You have nothing to apologize for." I pulled out of the embrace and looked her in the eye. "Look I am not going to make love with you tonight. You aren't ready. But if you don't mind I'd like to sleep over. You can fall asleep in my arms." She hugged me around my neck. Her tears still falling. "Now let me see that beautiful smile of yours."

She smiled for me. Her eyes were puffy and nose was runny. But to me she was still the most beautiful girl in this whole world. "I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too Kakashi."