Chapter 21

Kakashis P.O.V

I woke up with (Y/N) in my embrace. I looked over at my clock. It was 4am, I usually visit the memorial around this time.

Carefully I slipped out of bed, very careful not to wake her.

I left her a little note on the fridge before I left.

Your P.O.V

You woke up to Kakashis alarm. You glared at it before hitting it off his nightstand, breaking it.

"Oh crap." You leaned over the edge of the bed to see how bad the damage was. "Kakashi? Babe, I kinda accidently broke your alarm clock." You said getting up. He didn't answer you which made you feel a bit nervous. "Kakashi?" You looked all over the apartment but he wasn't there.

Eventually you noticed the note on the fridge.

Good morning Babe.

I've headed out but I'll meet you all at the training grounds.

I love you.

You had this suspicion that he was visiting the memorial every morning. He kind of hinted it to you once before.
After getting dressed you made your way to the training grounds.

The four of you waited for about two hours for Kakashi to arrive. After giving one of Obitos old excuses you all commenced with your training.

You weren't really focused on training all that much. Your focus was fixated on your nephew.

Sasuke was focusing his chakara to try and perform the chidori. As you watched him concentrate his chakara in the palm of his hand you felt a slight pain on the top of your head.

You looked up to see Kakashi had hit you over the head with his book. "(Y/N). Why are you staring at Sasuke when you should be working on your chakara control." Ignoring Kakashis question you turned back to Sasuke. You could have sworn you saw something on his neck.

"(Y/N)." He leaned in closer to try and get your attention. "Seriously why do you keep staring at him. If I didn't know any better I'd say you were checking him out."

"Shut up you perv!" You hit him over the head. "I thought I saw something on his neck."

"Probably your imagination." He quickly said. "I think it's time I teach you the chidori."

"You are so transparent Kakashi." You rolled your eyes. You knew Kakashi was hiding something with regards to Sasuke. Obviously there's something on his neck that he doesn't want you to see.

You quickly ran over to Sasuke and hugged him from behind. "What the hell are you doing? Get off me you freak!" Sasuke yelled angrily.

"I just want to give my little nephew a big hug." You pulled his collar down slightly to get a better look. Your heart stopped when you saw Orochimaru's heaven curse mark.

Because of your sudden surprise Sasuke broke free. "Sasuke... did he..."

"(Y/N)." Kakashi placed his arm around your shoulder, cutting you off midsentence. "Keep quiet." He whispered. "Training is over for today." He said to everyone else.

"What! We've just started." Naruto yelled.

You and Kakashi walked back to his apartment together. The whole way back you never said a word.

Kakashi opened the door for you to walk in. "Babe, we need to talk."

"Seriously Kakashi!" You yelled as he closed the door behind him. "Orochimaru's heaven curse mark! How could you keep that from me!"

"Babe come on calm down. I didn't want you to worry too much."

"Kakashi last I checked I'm not a baby and you're not my dad! You cannot keep things like this from me!" He had his mask on still but you could basically smell the blood dripping from his nose. Plus he had that pervy look in his eyes. "Kakashi would you be serious for two seconds please."

"You're right I'm sorry (Y/N). I was worried you'd do something reckless. Like back when you took that A rank mission." You were speechless. He was right. You didn't blame him for being so cautious about telling you.

"Okay I see your point. But still. This makes me think about what else you're hiding." You raised an eyebrow at him.

"Nothing, I promise." He laughed nervously.

You had no reason to doubt him. But if he was you'd definitely kill him. "What about the curse though? Have you at least sealed it?"

"Yep. I sealed it myself." He smiled proudly.

"Wow really? I didn't know you were that powerful to be able to seal one of Orochimaru's curses." He hit you over the head with his book again.

"What's that supposed to mean huh?" He frowned at you, making you feel a bit nervous.

"Nothing. I just didn't think you were that powerful." You giggled sheepishly. He walked towards you and pulled you in closer by your waist.

"Don't underestimate me. Maybe I have to show you just how strong I really am."

"I know you wanted that to sound sort of seductive. But it kinda just sounds like you want to beat me up." You both laughed at Kakashis attempt at being sexy. " Anyway... about Sasuke..." You looked him in the eye.

"I said don't worry about that. I have everything under control. Okay?" You frowned, looking away.

"Fine." You gruffed.

Kakashis P.O.V

I looked at (Y/N), frowning. God she looks so hot when she's mad.

Damn! I am getting worse and worse each day. I have no idea how long I'll be able to contain myself around her.

"Uhm babe." She looked up at me still frowning. I felt my urges building up. "I'm gonna take a shower." I quickly made my way to the bathroom.

"This is ridiculous." I looked down to my pants.

"Kakashi are you okay?" She knocked on the door. "You seemed really weird when you ran off to the bathroom."

"Yeah! I'm fine!"

"Okay" she said as she walked off.

Crap! What's wrong with me? I'm even worse than master Jiriaya...

Authors note: thank you so much for over 1k views and 50 votes!!!! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Sorry I haven't been updating as much recently. I have some assignments to complete and such. Again thank you so much everyone!!♥️♥️