Chapter 5

After getting dressed, you laid in your bed still blushing.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" Kakashi walked in only wearing a towel.

"Yes I'm fine!" You covered your face with a pillow. "Please get dressed!"

"Okay okay, relax." You heard him go through his bag, probably looking for his clothes. "You seemed really flustered earlier. What's up?"

"Oh I don't know Kakashi! It wasn't because you held my naked body against your chest or anything." You pressed the pillow harder on your face hoping you'd suffocate and die.

You heard him laugh. "Am I a joke to you Kakahsi?" You felt for the nearest pillow on the bed and threw it at him, your face still covered.

"Hey." He said as the pillow made impact. "For the record I didn't see anything. If that helps."

"You are an idiot." You said getting up, the pillow still covering your face.

"Where are you going." You heard him ask.

"To cool off! Don't wait up." You left the room and finally let the pillow leave your face.

"Your boyfriend not satisfying you enough?" Why you! Why now! This night couldn't possibly get worse.

You turned to Haru. "Haru please not tonight I'm tired." You knew he'd just follow you so the only option now was to go back to the room.

"How about a nice romantic dinner with me." He took a step closer.

"No thanks." You said cheerfully before rushing back to your room.

"You cooled off already?" Kakashi asked laying on the bed.

"No. You're just the better of two evils right now." You groaned as you sat on the couch.

"Haru?"

"Yes!" You cried.

He laughed and walked over to your depressed state. "Come here my fake girlfriend." He mocked as he hugged you.

"This isn't funny." You punched him in the stomach, not too hard.

"Yes it is. Just not to you." He said sitting down next to you. "Don't worry. Before you know it we'll be rid of him."

"Unless he follows me back to the leaf village." You mumbled.

"Don't worry I'll pretend to be your boyfriend until he leaves if it does come to that." He laid his head on your shoulder. "Now go on. I want to relax." He nudged you off the couch so that he could get comfortable.

You wondered if he really meant what he said. You quickly just brushed it off as him playing around or something.

You laid on your bed watching as Kakashi read his book. Was he always this handsome? Wait what! What are you saying. Come on (Y/N) he's basically your sensei. "You're staring (Y/N)." He smiled and leaned his head over the couches arm rest to look at you.

"What! No I'm not" You quicky looked away. "Good night!" You said gruffly.

"Good night." He hummed which made you blush a little.

The next morning you woke up pretty early. Kakashi was in the middle of getting dressed. It was too dark to see but you knew he was naked. You subtly threw the covers over your face.

"(Y/N), you awake?" You didn't answer. You felt it would be less awkward that way.

After a few minutes you heard him walking over to you. "(Y/N) wake up." He shook you gently. You slowly uncovered your face to show him he had supposedly woken you just then. "We have to head out soon. I'll go wake up the rest. In the mean time you can get dressed."

As soon as Kakashi left you locked the door to get dressed. You checked your bag to see what would be best. "Maybe if I wear something hideous then Haru will leave me alone." You took out a bright pink top with a bright green pair of pants. It's a good thing you were in a hurry when you packed.

"(Y/N)? Can I come in?" Kakashi knocked. You opened the door and Kakashis expression was somewhere between disgusted and confused. "I'm no fashion expert but are you sure about that outfit?"

"You think it's hideous?" You asked cheerfully.

"To put it bluntly."

"Perfect!" He watched as you left the room with your bags as if you were crazy. "Come on Kakashi."

You met everyone outside. "Wow (Y/N)... where the lights out in your room or something?" Naruto asked.

"Nope. I just decided to try something different."

"What? Butt ugly?" You glared at Naruto.

"Hey that was uncalled for!"

"I'm sorry but it is. We'll wait for you, go get changed." He said calmly which only seemed to make you angrier.

"No! I like it." He threw his hands up in surrender.

"Well okay then."

It wasn't too long before Kakashi and Haru came out to meet the rest of you. "Why that's an interesting choice (Y/N)." Haru commented.

"Isn't it beautiful?" You couldn't help but sound sarcastic.

"It's definitely something." Haru said walking past you. Not even a kiss on the hand. Your plan was working.

"I see what you did there. Clever girl." Kakashi whispered in your ear. Your face was hotter than the sun and reader than the ripest tomatoe. "You okay? You're heating up." He pressed his forehead against yours which only made things worse.

"Kakashi no! I'm fine." You pushed him away and joined the rest of the group.

Wait, why are you so shy and embarrassed around Kakashi all of a sudden... No... no no no... you're really developing a crush for him! This is bad...