Chapter 19

"(Y/N) wait!" Kakashi caught up to  you. "I'm not letting you go anywhere until we talk."

"Kakashi I'm so sorry. I'm such a terrible person. I just... I'm so..." Kakashi placed his hand over your mouth.

"I've been letting you talk for the past two weeks and look where that got us.  Now I'm going to talk and you are going to listen." He removed his mask and placed a kiss on your lips. "I should have told you about Genma. I was stupid not to. Baby I'm so sorry I caused you so much pain."

"Kakashi no." He looked at you shocked. "You are letting me off way too easy. And you shouldn't be the one apologising. I should. I should have known there was an explanation other than you cheating on me. You would never do something so awful to anyone."

"Well if you really want me to punish you that bad..." he gave you a devilish smirk.

"You are such a perv!" You giggled as you playfully hit his shoulder.

"And yet you still love me." You blushed. He still made you feel butterflies in your stomach and makes your heart race. "Come on. Let's go home."

He sat on the couch and invited you to sit down with him. "Babe, can I just say." You sat down next to him. "Next time you're mad at me or I've done something terrible. Or you think I've done something terrible. Talk to me about it okay. I don't want us to break up over something as stupid as Genma again." You hit him on his shoulder for calling your friend stupid.

"Genma is your friend too. Be nice!"  He laughed nervously.

"It's not like I don't call him stupid to his face you know."

"Kakashi! You are so mean." You tried hitting him on the shoulder again but he caught your hand.

"This is an abusive relationship." He said dramatically.

"Well you could easily counter my punches. It's not like I'm stronger than you. And seeing that you're not means you like it." You teased.

"Yep, I'm a masochist. You got me. Now tie me up and beat me with a whip." You looked at him shocked. "Too far?"

"You think!" You hit him in the face with a pillow.

He retaliated by hitting you with a pillow as well. The two of you started a pillow fight. You each hid behind opposite couches, waiting for the perfect opportunity to hit your opponent.

You slowly poked your head out from behind the couch to see what Kakashi was doing. Immediately you took a pillow to the face. "Kakashi! You're cheating!" You ran to him with one pillow in hand. Kakashi however commenced with throwing you with multiple pillows. You were buried under a huge pile of pillows.

"I guess I win." You heard him say smugly.

You popped your head out of the heap of pillows. "Only coz you cheated." You pouted.

"How do you cheat in pillow fighting?" He moved closer to you. Your noses just touching. He was clearly taunting you.

"Shut up." You tried getting up but Kakashi pushed you back down in the pile.

"You look so cute right now. Come on just stay like that for a little while longer."

"Fine. But make me some supper. I'm hunger."

"Sure. Anything in particular you want, cutie." He winked at you.

"Uhm some ramen would be great right now." Kakashi made his way to the kitchen while you stayed in the pile of pillows.

"Can I get up now?"

"Yeah sure. Come keep me company in the kitchen." You sat at the counter and watched him prepare your ramen.

You watched as he cooked your food. He wasn't wearing the shirt he usually wore over his vest. The vest was tight fitted and sleeveless, showing off that sculpted body of his.

"Babe, are you checking me out?" He grinned at you.

"What? No." You looked away and blushed.

"So you don't think I'm hot?"

"No I do I mean..." you felt yourself blushing even more. Your face was hotter than the sun.

"You're cute when your nervous you know that." He said as he handed you your bowel of ramen.

You watched as Kakashi ate his ramen and read his book. The way he looked as he read and ate. Concentrating on his food while casually eating. You found it incredibly sexy.

"Baby your foods gonna get cold." He said, not taking his eyes off his book. You quickly broke your stare and commenced with eating the delicious ramen he prepared.

After you were done Kakashi took your dishes to the sink. You were going to start cleaning them but he beat you to it. "Kakashi you really don't have to." You walked up to him.

"First of all. I want to it is your birthday after all. And second why don't you call me by a pet name? Kakashi is what everyone calls me." You could tell he was being slightly serious between the joke.

"Well uhm... I wanted to but in my head it always sounded so forced. So I opted for Kakashi." He looked at you narrowed eyed.

"You over think way too much (Y/N)." He laughed. "But it's okay I know we are taking things really really really slow." He teased.

"Fine I'll call you babe." You pouted.

"Yeah you're right. It does sound forced." You hit him playfully on the shoulder. "You are so violent, geez!" He joked. He looked as if he thought for a moment. A devilish grin on his face. "Why don't you call me senpai."

"What... senpai? Why senpai? That's not really romantic."

"Come on. Call me senpai. Just once." He pulled you in by the hips.

"Uhm... se...senpai." You looked to the floor. Too embarrassed to look him in the eye.

"I think we found a pet name for me then."

"You are such a..."

He cut you off. "A perv I know. Now give your pervy senpai a kiss."

He didn't wait for you to react. Instead he crashed his lips into yours. He lifted you so that you were sitting on the counter next to the sink.

You felt his hand making a move to go under your shirt. As soon as he's cold hand made contact with your stomach you gave out a giggle. " I'm sorry but your cold hand on my tummy feels so ticklish."

He walked over to the heater to warm his hands up a bit before continuing the make out session. When his hand touched you a second time you giggled again. "My hands are warm!"

"I know but I kinda remembered how your hands felt when they were cold and I was anticipating it."

"I never knew foreplay would be so challenging." He teased.

"Foreplay... foreplay for what?" You were nervous. Which explains the stupid question.

"If you don't want to. Its totally fine. Cuddles all night are just as great." He pressed his forehead against yours and gave you a cute butterfly kiss.

You weren't sure if you were ready yet. Was one ever really ready? You were just really happy Kakashi was patient with you.