how you met

Luther
You met at a function his father threw to promote the Umbrella Academy. You were seated at a table and he had sat by you, greeting you with a friendly smile.

"Hello." He said. You smiled and greeted him back.

You two chatted for what seemed like hours on an endless number of subjects. He was clever and kind, you could tell by his mannerisms. He certainly was proud of his position as Number One. You gave him your number before leaving. After that, your fate with him was sealed.

Diego

Your friend had taken your other friend, who was getting married, to a boxing match. You knew the guy that owned the place, Al, and just mainly talked with him throughout the entire thing. He then introduced you to Diego, who currently lived there.

You both hit it off right away. He was charming and a bit flirtatious, things you found very attractive. The night ended with you taking him to your apartment. ;)

The next morning, you both decided to get breakfast together and there was no turning back.

Allison

You were casted as her best friend in a new movie she was in. You guys had been over to eachother's place to practice lines, and you had taken a liking to her. So you took her out to dinner and spent the rest of the day together.

Klaus

You were walking down the street when out the corner of your eye, you saw a disheveled man approaching you. He was laughing to himself and bumped into you. Clearly this man was drunk.

then he passed out on you. You picked him up as best as you could and brought him to your house, laying him on your couch.

The next morning he got up extremely confused and horrible hungover. You explained to him what happened while he threw up in your toilet. Then he offered to take you out to dinner to thank you.

Five

Your family took over Griddy's after Agnes left with Hazel, and you worked the as a waitress. He always came in, so you knew his order by heart. Black coffee. You had always stayed to chat with him, letting your sister take over.

He always came to see you, always. One day, while signing his receipt, he slipped you his number.

Suave.

Ben

You met at a library. He was looking for the Hunchback of Notre Dame, which you happily helped him look for. You could tell he was very intelligent and very interested in reading. you both started your own little book club of sorts, recommending reads to him and vice versa. Eventually, you found he had written his number on your bookmark.

How adorable.

Viktor

You ran an music store, selling records, instruments, and sheet music. He came in often, buying Tiffany records and getting her violin repaired. You thought he was pretty, so one day you gave him a cheesy poem asking him out. He said yes.