{Five} Bound, Together (Pt. 2)

You awoke to the sound of the door opening. Your neck slightly stung, but wasn't too bad. You also felt a bit choked, with something itchy around your neck. You looked in the reflection of the TV screen to see it was a bandage wrapped around your neck like a tight scarf. You also had on a ball-gag on, seeing as the one that was attached to the chair had been torn through by your teeth. You looked over at Five, who also had a ball gag on and was still awake. He had blood dripping from his bottom lip, which you assumed he got from resisting to wear the annoying restraint.

     A woman wearing a black and white nurse's gown with a familiar gas mask rolled in a cart with two platters on it and two glasses of orange juice. You had only now realized how hungry you were and were very thankful to get something to eat. At least whomever kidnapped you was hospitable. Unless the plates were drugged. Oh god, they probably were.

     She set the cart in the middle of you both and pressed a button on a remote in her hands, which caused the chairs to jerk back and turn so that you were both facing eachother and were closer to the cart.

     The woman walked behind you and undid your gag. You felt relief wash over you as the sides of your mouth slightly stung from the tightness of the straps. She did the same with Five, and walked over to the door, pressing a button that opened up the arm restraints. They also stung and you could see the skin that the straps smothered and felt over them, feeling the grooves from the straps on your skin.

     Five sighed and looked up at you, with a stern look in his eye.

     "You alright?" He said, voice slightly raspy.

     "Never better." You whispered. You lifted the top of the platter, revealing a smiley face made out of eggs, bacon, and sausages. You shivered again. These people were sick.

     Five unveiled his platter to see it was the same thing. He looked back up at you.

     "He contacted my family while you were asleep."

     You nodded.

     "What did he say to them?"

     "Well he thought I was my brother's kid, for one, but he mainly just rambled on about how he was planning on using me to give power to his son, whom I'm assuming is the baby."

     "Are you sure it's even his?"

     "I doubt it."

     You were silent after that. There was not much to say that you were sure the man wouldn't hear. You picked up a sausage and were about to take a hesitant bite out of it before Five grabbed your wrist.

     "Don't."

     "Oh god, can you tell it's poisoned?"

     He scoffs and shakes his head.

     "No, you just won't be able to finish it. These people may be maniacal-"

     He warped out of the chair.

     "-but they're not maniacal geniuses."

     You smiled big, relief spreading through your body like a wildfire.

     He took your hand and warped you out into the hallway, beginning to run down the corridor. You heard a loud siren ring out as the lights turned red, blinking on and off frantically.

     He then warped further down the hallway, avoiding as many guards as he could. It was riveting, running around like this, but any sense of excitement you felt was immediately thrown out when you saw the familiar masked man standing eerily in the middle of the hallway. Five began to warp again, but he fell to the ground with a jolt. He had been shot with a black dart that appeared to be a device of sorts and it had hit him in the arm.