{Five} Unofficial Marriage

[Reader is female]

Today was it. Your big day. It wasn't exactly how you planned it, not at all, but it was nice nonetheless. You and Five had both traveled to the future, getting stuck there until he traveled back to the present, but that of course caused you both to cease aging. And unfortunately, it was illegal to wed when you looked so young.

Whenever Five talked to you about marriage, you were skeptical. He had asked you to marry him, and you said yes, but then immediately asked him how. That's when you realized he had not exactly thought about it before he asked you.

And he was supposed to be the organized one.

But he soon redeemed himself by planning the entire thing. He looked into buying an old abandoned church and spiffing it using his inheritance. He got Allison to hire decorators, and help you pick out your wedding dress. He paid Klaus to bring back a ghost priest for the ceremony, and even let him pick out what foods to put on the menu. Luther and Diego handled security, and Viktor was put in charge of music.

Ben even brought all of the people that Five became friends with on missions in the past that had unfortunately died.

None of you would know that though.

You were so shocked that he had done all of this, thinking he would have done something small. You were so pleasantly surprised when you found out he had done all of this, that you swore you nearly suffocated him with kisses.

Even though picking it was on short notice, you loved the dress you picked out. It was perfect. Like the ones the princesses wore in the stories you used to hear. It made you feel so elegant but youthful, something that was hard to feel after all of the trauma you went through with Five.

And my god was the cake amazing. It was a mixture of your favorite toppings and flavors and Five's. At the top, there were two figurines; one of you and one of Five, and you were both under an umbrella sharing a kiss. Perfect.

The chapel was decorated with all kinds of beautiful yet unique decorations, some of them representing different time periods you had been to. It was gorgeous.

Everything was too good to be true.

~~~

"Everything's too good to be true." you sobbed.

Allison, Klaus and Viktor were in your dressing room, helping you get ready when you started breaking down crying.

"What if I mess up?"

Allison rubbed small circles on your back, shushing you.

"How could you mess up?"

"Well he could grow tired of me, and-and he can go bored with m-"

"Have you met this family?" Viktor interrupted. "The day Five gets bored with his life is the day I praise dad for his parenting skills."

You let out a laugh that was drowned out by your crying.

"Every time something good happens to us, something horrible comes and bites us in the ass. I know it'll just happen again! Oh god, I don't think I can do it! I'm not even emotionally stable!"

"Honey, it's okay. I was nervous on my wedding day with Patrick as well. It'll be fine." Allison reassures you.

"I don't mean to point out the obvious, but didn't you and Patrick divorce?" Klaus said. Allison glared at him before turning to you.

"My point is, it's okay to be nervous. it means you genuinely care."

"But what if he doesn't care about me?"