{Five} 4:00 AM

My first request! This goes out to mini_man_mozzie, who requested this prompt!

10. 'What are you doing here, it's 4:00?"

Please enjoy, and to all those reading, feel free to leave a request! I love writing these!

~~~

Ah, peaceful sleep.

This was the closest thing to heaven for you at the moment, considering the hell you've had to go through. Life isn't exactly easy when your stuck as a thirteen year old, especially when running a book shop nearly 24/7. The only times you felt this relaxed was in your bed or with-

Warp

Oh god.

You slowly sat up, seeing the familiar boy in a uniform, hold two cups of coffee.

"What are you doing here?" You grumbled. "It's-" you turned and checked your clock, then turned to him- "4:00 AM."

"I need to show you something." He answered. He placed one of the coffees on your nightstand. "I got you your favorite."

"It's 4:00 AM." You mumble, lying back onto the bed and burying your face in the pillow.

"Please, you can sleep later."

"But I want to sleep now! Because it's 4:00 AM!"

Five rolled his eyes.

"Just take a sip of the coffee and listen."

You groan, sitting up and reaching over to the coffee, taking a small sip before turning back towards him.

"This better be good."

"It is."

He puts down his coffee and climbs into bed, sliding under the covers and pulling you down to face him. He smiles with a look of genuine love and joy in his eyes. It's been a while since you've seen such a look on his face and you almost melt after noticing it.

He brings up his hand and cups the side of your face, before leaning in and giving you a soft kiss. You return it gently and tiredly, still enjoying every bit of it though.

He breaks the kiss and cuddles into you more, sighing into your neck, making you slightly giggle.

"Is this what you wanted to show me?" You chuckle.

"No, just letting myself get sidetracked while I'm here." He mumbles.

"So I'm guessing it's not the end of the world again?"

"You are right, as usual, darling."

Darling? He hadn't called you that in a while either.

"What's up with you, today?" You say, breaking the romantic atmosphere. "You are never this affectionate. I can't even remember the last time you've snuck into my room to do something like t-"

"Six months."

"What?"

"It's been six months since we've had a serious moment alone. I got sick of it and came here in the middle of the night to be with you."

You blinked. He sounded upset, like he despised the fact that's it's been so long since you've had a truly private, intimate moment together.

"I'm sorry it's been so long Five... you know how busy I've been with the shop and starting my website and all of that shi-"

"Yes I know, which is why i did something about it. I asked Viktor if he could run the shop for a week."

You looked at him in shock.

"What?"

"He's going to handle it. I'm paying him, and Klaus is volunteering to help as well."

"Oh you didn't have to do that, I can handle it myself."

"Not when you're in Paris."

You froze, looking at him in disbelief.

"Is that just some silly saying you got from one of your books or..."

He smiled again, nodding.

"Two first class tickets to Le Bristol in Paris, France for an entire week."

You continued to stare at him in shock, unable to respond with anything except a dropped jaw.

"B-but... oh my god- I- really?"

"Yes. We both needed a vacation, plus I've got inheritance to spend, so I might as well put it to good use."

You smashed your lips onto his with a fiery passion you didn't know you could have at 4:06 in the morning.

"Oh god I love you so much! What did I ever do to deserve you Five?"

"Nothing, you were perfect from the beginning."

"I doubt that."

"Let's not argue this early in the morning. We're leaving for the airport at 6:00, so I believe it's time to get ready."

You snuggled into him further.

"Five more minutes?"

He sighed, and kissed your cheek.

"Five more minutes."

~~~

Hoped you enjoyed it! I surely enjoyed writing it. Five might be a little sweeter than usual, but it was a sweet one shot. Sorry if you're dream place isn't Paris, but I was going on a limb.