Your Powers

LUTHER

You had the ability to defy gravity, not only being able to float but being able to hang upside down perfectly and stand sideways. You were an underground hero of sorts, avoiding media attention unlike Mr. Hargreeves did with The Umbrella Academy.

DIEGO

You had rejuvenation. If any injury was applied to you, it would just heal. It wasn't painless though, and any mortal injuries could still kill you. You weren't really a hero, but you were able to get a job at a circus with it.

ALLISON

You could turn things invisible. It wasn't that useful, so you didn't really do anything.

KLAUS

You had the ability to control people like puppets. It was a bit creepy and left bad damages on your body. You only did it if absolutely needed.

FIVE

You had sort of an interrogation power. any question you asked had to be answered with complete honesty. You worked with the FBI to interrogate victims and suspects to all kinds of crime. Plus it helped with your relationship.

BEN

Your power involved taking harm inflicted on you and reflecting it onto others. You used to be a very famous hero before your retirement.

VIKTOR

You were powerless. It didn't bother you much, since it seemed like too much responsibility for you. You were perfectly happy with being normal.