{Diego} Sleeping In

"Baby~" you purred into Diego's ear.

Diego groaned.

"Baby~"

He remained silent, turning to the other side.

"Darling wake up."

Diego pulled the covers over his head.

"I'm too tired."

"Come on, I want to cuddle." You whine, wrapping your arms around his mid-section, nuzzling his back.

"Can't you just cuddle me while I sleep?" He whispered, gently caressing your arms.

"It isn't any fun when I'm the only one doing it."

He sighs and turns over to face you, being met with your gorgeous, as usual, face. Your hair was cutely disheveled and your eyes still looked groggy, yet they still glowed with love and admiration for the man right beside you.

Diego smiled, running fingers through your hair in a mediocre attempt at brushing it. You chuckled, pecking his lips quickly before snuggling back into him. God you adored these small moments with him, when it was just you and him together. No worrying family matters, no obnoxious brothers or overwhelming sisters, and no goddamn leather suit restricting you from holding him.

The rest of the morning was filled with soft whispers of affection and kisses anywhere they could reach. They stayed like that for an hour, before drifting off into sleep.

A/N: this is extremely short, I know, but I have no idea on how to add to it. So just enjoy the small amount of Diego fluff.