First Date

LUTHER

Luther took you to an observatory. He pointed out all the constellations and you discussed the origins and mythologies behind them.

Afterwards you guys ate some pizza at a local Italian restaurant. He accidentally spilt his drink so you spilt yours as well to help his embarrassment. You guys had many laughs and you even gave me a small kiss on the cheek to which he lit up in a bright crimson.

Lord is he precious.

DIEGO

He took you to a boxing match. Not the most ideal first date, but it was unique. You both ate junk food and lost your voices screaming. You both then spent the next day healing your throats with ice cream.

ALLISON

She took you to a nice restaurant that sold seafood. It was right next to a beach as well. The scenery was beautiful and there was a wonderful contemporary art gallery attached to it.

After dinner, you both walked down by the water and even did some climbing on the rocks next to the beach. She then gave you a small seashell she found that had your favorite color splattered on it.

KLAUS

He took you out on a walk through the town after he met you. You guys went basically into any store that would let you in and looked at stuff. You didn't buy anything of course, but you guys had a lot of deep conversations.

Then, he brought you to an abandoned shoe factory and brought you to the roof to watch the sunset where you both shared cheap champagne. You both accidentally fell asleep on the roof, so you spent the next day together as well.

FIVE

Five had invited you to a diner, where you both ate and discussed your family and backstories. After dinner, he invited you to a movie, one about a man time traveling to stop the assassination of JFK. You noticed he was a bit smug throughout the entire thing.

You thought the fun was over, but you were pleasantly surprised whenever he brought you to his house and played a record, leading to a long night of dancing. And a bit of wine.

BEN

You accidentally met Ben during a Ouija session, and you bought a bunch of special herbs to help summon him. Whenever he was summoned, a nice dinner with many side books to read afterwards. You talked about the little things and all kinds of things like that, along with having a book club of sorts. You then watched a movie until you both fell asleep.

VIKTOR

You both went to an art showing where you looked over all the paintings and statues, discreetly making fun of the strange pieces. You guys danced a bit to the band that was playing and ate stuff from the buffet. It eventually got too boring for you, so you guys went home and watched a rom-com.