Date Nights

LUTHER

Luther escorted you into the movie theater by holding your hand, trying his best to hide the fact that his coat was packed full of snacks. You giggled, hearing the quiet rustle of candy wrapped with each step he took. He was so clever sometimes.

key word sometimes.

He was relieved when you both made it into the theater without being checked or anything and took your seats. The previews were almost done, but you hadn't missed any of the movie, so that was good. 

After you both got cozy and distributed snacks to one another, you leaned over and kissed his cheek.

 "Thanks for bringing me here. I know you're very busy the majority of the time so I'm glad I'm not a burden to you." You whispered. He smiled, blushing slightly.

 "You'll never burden me Y/N. I love you and I love spending time with you. It's all good." 

 you smiled as the opening credits began playing and kissed his cheek again. God he was so sweet.

DIEGO

Diego set down a hot plate of spaghetti and garlic bread in front of you. He had been playing chef for your date as Grace had been giving him cooking lessons, and since he was Diego, he wanted to show off to you by cooking dinner. Since he wasn't that experienced yet and he knew you adored Italian food, he decided to make a spaghetti dish.

You had shown up to his house with a fire extinguisher as you knew that this wasn't going to be puppies and rainbows.

 "I swear to God if you accidentally switched the garlic with rat poison I'm going to get Klaus to conjure me so I can haunt your ass." You joked, stirring up the noodles with your fork to cool it down.

 "Yeah, well at least the ass you'll be haunting is hot." He mused, setting down a plate for himself. You let out a genuine laugh at the remark and decided to go ahead and try the dish.

And let me tell you, it was the best damn spaghetti you'd ever tasted.

You quickly scarfed down the plate, watching Diego do the same as soon as he took his first bite and allowing him to get you seconds.

 "Oh my God, this is so good babe! Jesus christ, for a woman with no taste buds, your mother she knows how to teach cooking."

 " She's a miracle worker. " he smiled, taking more of the dish for himself.

Unfortunately, you both had forgotten noodles expand in your stomach, don't the rest of the night was the both of you wallowing in pain.

ALLISON

You stared in disbelief at the building in front of you. It was the Gallery of Chocolatiers, basically an art museum for chocolate, but it was one of those things that only showed up for a week, once a year on International Chocolate week. Now, you weren't a chocolatier yourself, but you loved candy and had never been given a chance to go to one of these things. Thankfully, your loving girlfriend, Allison, was considerate enough to get you both tickets that granted a grand tour of the exhibits and the chance to make your own chocolates, which was basically Christmas to you.

She got out of the taxi, smiling giddy at you.

 "We haven't even been inside and you're awestruck." She giggled .

You turn your head to face her.

 "And you're not?! It's beautiful!"

 " Let's just head inside. "

The rest of the day consisted of you picking cacao beans off of a cacao treat, looking at chocolate sculptures and making chocolates for you both and Claire.

KLAUS

The night had begun with Klaus showing up at your door with "the shittiest movie love could buy" and candy.

You both had cuddled up on the couch, with the candy, popcorn, and hot tea while tuning out the television. You both talked about whatever and randomly went into spurts of affection, kissing each other all over and lightly nibbling sweet spots. He was, for someone so chaotic, a hopeless romantic, and you loved him for it.

FIVE

He brought you to your favorite decade and took you out to explore and eat at an old restaurant. He's very minimalistic that way.

BEN

He reenacted your favorite scene from a romance novel in which you opened the door to find origami swans flying over a table with dinner and an origami bouquet. You had a mini fan girl moment and practically attacked him with kisses before digging into your favorite dish.

He then brought you to the roof of the apartment you haunted and revealed a stargazing spot with lanterns and a telescope set up. And you spent the rest of the night watching the night sky with the love of your life.

VANYA

One shot coming soon!I

Sorry, it was a bit rushed, but I wanted to do something as I might not be able to update soon. Hope you enjoyed loves! Expect a Vanya and Halloween chapter soon.