They Save You

This is very important. Some of these preferences are going to be dark. If you are sensitive to things such as addiction, sexual assault, or domestic abuse, please do not read. If you are in any of these situations, please call a local crisis hotline.

LUTHER

     It was horrible. Robots were everywhere, destroying bits and pieces of the carnival you had gone to visit with your boyfriend, or should I say ex-boyfriend as he had brought you here just to tell you he was cheating on you with a cougar named Tandalaya. Before you could smack him up the side of his head, a unicorn from the merry-go-round impaled him in the chest after being attacked by strange robots. Thankfully, the newly reformed Umbrella Academy had arrived to put a stop to- BANG!

     A large piece of what was left of a haunted house was hurling right towards you, causing you to freeze up like a deer in the headlights. You were going to die. You were going to die right after you found out your boyfriend would rather have a 50 something year old woman with too much plastic surgery over you. Well, it could be worse you suppose.

     Ah, No it couldn't.

     Suddenly, you felt a strong grip take your hand and pull you to the side, thrusting you into the embrace of the famous Luther Hargreeves. Your face turned red as you looked up to see his relieved expression.

     "Are you alright miss?"

     "Never better..." you said, slightly in a daze.

     "Good, wait here please. We have the situation under control." He put you down onto the ground, behind a large piece of debris. You were stunned at the sight of this handsome and strong man run to rescue all of the endangered citizens. And completely swept off your feet.

     You need a man like him.

DIEGO

     You were spending a quiet night alone in your apartment, bringing your favorite series on Netflix, when you heard the glass of your window break. Panicked, you grabbed a knife from your kitchen drawer and made your way to the living room where you heard the noise. You saw nothing, but before you could let out a sigh of relief, you felt a gun to your head. You froze up, feeling tears begin to glide down your face.

     "Get on the couch." A rough voice growled at you. You let out a choked sob, unable to move your shaking legs. "Now!"

     You dropped onto the couch, trying to steady yourself. You sat down, secretly tapping a special device in your pocket, praying it would work.

     The man took your hands and bound them behind you and bound your legs as well, managing to dominate you even though you struggled. After gagging you with a rag, he got up and went to your bedroom, probably to look at your valuables, while you cried to yourself.

     Please work, please work.

     Eventually, you heard the familiar steps of leather boots, a sound you had grown to love over time and turned your head to see your leather clad boyfriend ready to aid you. He ran up to you, whispering your name in concern. After seeing you were alive and well, he cut your restraints and took out the gag in your mouth, allowing you to let out a quiet sob. He pulled you close into him, muffling your crying as he took his knife and readied his aim at the intruder. You heard the sound of a stab and the thump of the guy's body hitting the floor.

     You were breathing roughly as Diego held you closer, rubbing circles on your back while whispering that everything would be alright.

     And you believed him.

ALLISON

*TRIGGER WARNING: there is attempted sexual assault in the following prefence. If you are sensitive to this subject or anything similar to it, please do not read. Thank you*

     You didn't think you'd be staying for the after party of the movie premiere you and your girlfriend were forced to attend because you both starred in it. You honestly wanted to go home, but Allison had gotten into a really important discussion with her agent and a producer about a possible Umbrella Academy movie adaptation, and you didn't want to ruin that for her so You said nothing. Eventually getting kind of tired of the banter of the three, you told Allison you were going to freshen up a bit in the restroom, and made your way over there. You stepped in, pulling out your makeup bag from your purse and beginning to freshen up your mascara.

    You kept fixing up your makeup until you heard the door swing open. You didn't pay much mind to it until you saw it was man, a man you didn't recognize. You turned to confront him only to be slammed onto the counter, your hands restrained over your head and his hips painfully grinding into yours. You gasped and began to cry out for help, kicking and yelling as loud as you could before he held your mouth close. He was kissing up and your neck and covered chest, just about ready to unzip it when you saw a familiar woman come into the bathroom in a panic.

     "I HEARD A RUMOR YOU PASSED OUT!" She yelled, panic shown across her eyes.

     The man fell to the ground, and you shivered, running towards her and taking in her embrace. She brought you home and you both filed charges against the man, allowing him to be arrested.

KLAUS

     You came to Klaus for help. You had lost your apartment, due to not being able to afford rent, and told him it was because you missed payday, but he knew you blew all of your money on drugs. He had done the same and seen you do it multiple times. Once he confronted you, you broke down and asked him for help sobering up. So, he did what was done to him. Tied you up to the chair.

     It was fine at first, but you began withdrawing, panicking and crying for him to let you go. He flinched in pain with each outcry you released, almost breaking once or twice, but managing to comfort you with hugs and kisses. He got rid of your stash and gave you a guest room to stay in, allowing you to do this therapeutic process every week and slowly losing your addiction.

FIVE

     The Commision had kidnapped you, torturing you in order to get answers about Five whereabouts. You truly didn't know where he was, but they kept insisting you knew and kept making it worse. Just when you were about to break, Five came busting in, shooting them down and grabbing you, kissing you deeply then teleporting back to the house.

BEN

     You saw a spider and freaked out, but he smashed it with a phone book so it's all good.

VANYA

     Vanya didn't know this, but she was an inspiration to you. You had met her after one of her recitals where she played a beautiful tune that enchanted you in, and you just were absolutely captivated by it, and her natural grace and beauty when playing it. She made you feel alive when playing and so you fell deeply in love with her. You became friends with her during a time in which you felt empty, filling a void in your heart with fun movie nights and silly jokes only you two understood. Soon, that friend turned into a lover, just liked you had hoped, and lead to you proposing to her. How could you not ask to marry the woman who saved you from your own depressive attitude and dark thoughts? You couldn't, that's the case.