favorite christmas traditions

LUTHER

     Decorating! He's so tall, it's so much more convenient and you can actually put up some ornaments you'd be meaning to, but weren't capable of doing until you began dating. Plus, he's an absolute master at Christmas Lights!

DIEGO

     Cooking! He spent a lot of time with his mother, so of course it's a hobby of his. He can bake, he can grill, he can do just about anything and you love helping. Of course, your version of helping is just taste-testing.

ALLISON

     Watching christmas movies!!! You will watch all of the classics, like "A Christmas Story" or "Home Alone", some nostalgic ones like "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and "A Muppet Christmas Carol" and even the basic crappy Hallmark movie. Anything Christmas-themed, you're up for it.

KLAUS

     Thrift-gifting; basically finding the weirdest, cheapest thing you can give to people on Christmas. It's a lot of fun looking through thrift shops and sketchy art stores, and trying to bargain for cheaper prices no matter what the item is or how much money you have.

FIVE

     Looking at Christmas lights. You will walk around in neighborhoods, parks, anywhere just to see the colorful displays of electricity. It's peaceful to just walk quietly, hand in hand, around the city as you take in it's wonders.

BEN

     Going to stores. Even if you aren't going to buy anything, you and Ben love going through big department stores to see what sales they have. You also enjoy looking at displays in windows and in malls, just because it's interesting how much effort some people will put into advertising a product.

VANYA

     Caroling. Christmas is one of the only times of the year you can get your girlfriend out of her shell, and this includes going with you and a couple of friends around town to sing Christmas carols. Sometimes, she'll even play her violin at Christmas sing-a-longs.

     And you bet you'll be listening to non-stop Christmas radio until January.