12

the day maddie arrived back in her room, was never announced. no one knew. maddie has ptsd, meaning a past traumatic experience has haunted her and she feels like her attacker is some where near by when she's in big areas.

"trinity?" nurse emma peaked through her door. trinity had been down ever since this morning. "i already took my pills so no need to make me." she hated her pills, she felt as if they did nothing but make her feel worst then what she already was. "good, but i wasn't going to talk to you about that. i was gonna talk to you about maddie."

usually trinity would be rushing to find out if maddie was okay, but she had just taken her pills which made her feel extra trashy.

"is she out?" trinity asked turning her head towards the window." yeah, she got out a few hours ago. they are getting her settled in her room in hall a." emma told her. "so she's upstairs."

trinity nodded, feeling even more delirious. "trinity are you feeling alright?" nurse emma asked. "when i told you... that i had taken my pills... i wasn't joking." trinity was over life and this world in general so she overdosed on her medication. "trinity. how many did you take?" nurse emma asked.

"maybe... like 7?" she was slurring her speech now. "crap!" emma hit the small red button near the door to alert other nurses and doctors.

"trinity! stay with me. stay with me trinity." nurse emma tried to keep her awake. soon more nurses and doctors bust through the door. they take trinity's body and place it on a stretcher, before rolling her down to a hospital room.

meanwhile the guys were all in jack's room playing game, singing, until they heard the commotion going on outside and they stood in the hallway.

"someone overdosed." daniel said." how do you know?" jack asked. "because that's the only way you can get away with suicide here. if the person hung themselves then there would be people taking the body away instead of taking it down to the hospital room." daniel explained.

"wait, guys." corbyn whistled," that looks like trinity."

jack tried to get a closer look, but with the nurses and doctors crowding the body he couldn't see anything. "it can't be." jack told them.

"did trinity have gloves on yesterday?" zach asked. jack thought back to yesterday. "sh!t. oh crap. nurse emma said she was wearing gloves cuz she does this thing where she'll dig her fingers nails into the palms of her hands and blood with start to seep through her fist. and she was wearing glove so that she couldn't do it again." jack was having a anxiety attack.

the guys crowded around him, trying to get him to breathe.

"jack, breathe. follow our breathing." daniel told him, and after a few minutes jack had regained his breathing.

"we gotta– hiccup– see her." corbyn told them.