35

he had completely forgotten about her. by the time december rolled around, jack had fell in love with another girl. and her name was lila.

meanwhile, trinity felt as if she need to reject every possible boy until she made it back to jack. even edwin. edwin understood though, being so whipped for a guy you are blinded by love.

jack and lila hid there relationship, better than how trinity and jack hid theirs. people around jack and lila just thought they were friends.

the news that swept through both mental hospital is that they decided to keep the switch permanent. saying that the newbies at both hospital were happy.

that was a lie. trinity didn't know what to do, was it break out and find jack? or stay and get over him somehow.

jack honestly was happy, lila didn't leave and trinity didn't come back meaning he could never get caught. trinity on the other hand made a promise to herself that she was gonna leave this place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

trinity and harpreet both had, "reflect garden" as one of their activities. they both had it at the same time. the place was basically a garden with many flowers and garden gnomes.

it was a place to relax and reflect, hence the name, "reflect garden."

trinity had a plan, a escape plan more especially. the garden wasn't very secure, meaning that there were no guards and really no fencing. the guards would drop you off and leave, giving you time to "reflect."

"im leaving." trinity said bluntly. harpreet looked at her, "what?"

"i gotta go see jack, he probably misses me." she tells her, looking at the floor smiling. "have you lost your mind?! jack probably forgot about you, its been months." harpreet said above a whisper. "shut up! me and jack had a connection, no one can get in the way off that!" trinity snapped, walking away. harpreet thought, 'should she go with her? maybe she could see zach.'

trinity looked around, no ones eyes were on here. she looked at the wooden white fence, that came to her waist. she could easily jump over it and run to the end of the building before running into the woods.

"are you seriously gonna do this." harpreet's voice made trinity jump. "yeah why?" she asked getting ready to leave.

"tell zach that i miss him." she told trinity, before leaving and going to the other side of the garden.

then trinity took off running.