15

as trinity was waiting for jonah to come get her, she wondered if he had ever killed someone with his disorder. i mean its possible. then her door opened, revealing him. "trinity, lets go." he ordered. she rose her eyebrow at her. "no need to get your panties in a bunch." she mumbled and walked out her room. "i don't know why nurse emma pick me instead of jack." he shook his head. "because jack had his monthly check in." trinity  told him. "ya, I know. i'm not slow." he looked at her, giving her a dirty look.

she rolled her eyes, before he could see her. "then why did you ask?" she asked him. "cuz I can!  dang." he got irritated. she shook her head. "oh look,  doctor leah is right there." Jonah pointed down the hall. "have fun!" and he turned back around. she sighed before walking down the hall, with a soft smile on her face to give the illusion that she was fine today.

"trinity! how are you?" dr. leah asked. "good, so far." trinity nodded. "thats great. can you step onto the scale please." she smiled. trinity did as told, she wondered if jack suddenly got nervous when getting onto this. "something on your mind?" dr. leah asked. "yeah, just thinking about my friend." trinity confessed. "jack?"

"yeah. how'd you know?" trinity asked confused, as she stepped off the scale. "dr. amy in hall a, called me saying that jack was afraid to get on the scale." dr. leah told her. "so he's finished with his check in?" trinity asked. "no unfortunately not yet. that is why i'm trying to get you done early so you can go talk to him." dr. leah said.

"oh, okay."