24

unfortunately kissing zach was the least of their problems. the hospital had ordered a test to make sure NO ONE fell in love.

trinity was freaking out and zach was freaking out. zach was only freaking out because he had kissed harpreet and what had happened to trinity and jack when they kissed.

he was lowkey scared. trinity had been in her room, trying to get her anxiety to come down. she couldn't let them take jack away from her, he made her happy.

jack on the other hand was calm, lowkey scared, but calm. all he wanted was to get to trinity, because he knew she was freaking out.

the test started in hall a, meaning trinity had a few hours before the test started in hall b. she ran to hall b, before slipping in jack's room.

"baby." she whispered her voice hoarse from crying. jack looked back and immediately hugged her. "look at me okay. just answer the questions and don't hesitate. these people know your weaknesses." he cupped his hands on your cheeks. "i-i don't wanna leave you." she cried, tears flowing from her eyes.

"don't cry, love. please don't cry. look at me." he told her.  trinity looked up into jack's milky brown eyes. "you will be fine. i won't let them take you away from me." he said. she nodded, and jack pulled her into his arms. they stayed like that for a moment before she heard the pa saying that they would be starting the test in hall b. jack kissed her lips before she left heartbroken.

harpreet sat in her room, startled by the pa's loudness. "you kissed zach?" she heard a voice from across her room. she snapped her head to the side, "don't judge me, conner."

conner shrugged, "don't show weakness. that's all im saying." he told her. "what do you mean?" she asked. "they know your weaknesses. zach kissing you was bad. and you kissing back is even worst!!" conner shouted, making harpreet jump. "lower your voice, stupid. and i liked it and besides you weren't even there. you were probably making out with your girlfriend." harpreet shot back. "whoa! no need to get offensive. im just saying-"

"no one cared about what you said!" she threw a pillow at conner, but in reality she was throwing the pillow at her lamp in her room.

"harpreet! are you okay?" nurse harper asked. "no! conner is talking shit again." harpreet crossed her arms. "language, and why is he doing that?" nurse harper asked, she was one of the only people who didn't treat her like she was crazy.  "he's telling me about how i shouldn't have kissed zach." she rolled her eyes, but clamped a hand over her mouth. "y-you kissed zach?" harper asked. "crap! i didn't mean to say that. please don't tell anyone. im suppose to be getting the test in a few hours and i don't know what they would do if they found out i was in love." harpreet rambled. "harpreet! im not gonna tell. just when they come to give you your test, don't think about the kiss." harper stopped her. she breathed out, thankful.