38

~center leaf mental hospital~

she had made it, her feet were aching and she was freezing but she made it. trinity knew this day would come, were she would finally get to be in jack's arms. trinity looked around the gate, and went through; without hesitation.

it was so cold she could see her breath in the air as she huffed and puffed and shivered. "so close but so far away." trinity muttered and kept a eye out for any guards.

the metal light blue walls felt like ice on her finger tips, as she traced around the back of building. luckily around this time, it wasn't lunch and the back door seemed unlocked.

the huge glass windows that covered the back half of the building were fogged up from the cold, and trinity placed her hands against it. forgetting it makes a print.

but the print wasn't her main priority, getting to jack was and she wasn't about to get caught now. the door handle felt like it would come off if she pulled to hard, and she made a little window so she could see inside.

her hope was almost lost, until she spotted maddie gesturally walking to hall b. trinity gently knocked on the door, praying to the lord that maddie would hear. maddie stopped, her instincts kicking in. ptsd helped with her senses being more alert. trinity knocked a little louder, waving in the window hoping maddie would turn her way.

inside, maddie's eyes widen and her heart rate shot up. trinity frantically waved and knocked, and maddie knew it was a good idea.

maddie shook her head and ran to the door, opening it. "how did you get here?" maddie whispered harshly, as trinity shivered. "i-i...walked."

how the hell did she walk 12 miles in the snow, in the cold, from mahogany mental hospital to center leaf mental hospital? maddie wanted to ask her so many questions but trinity looked like she was gonna pass out from hypothermia, so she leads her to her room to warm up. and so no guards would find her.

"i have a therapy session, so just stay here. don't leave. guards are looking for you." maddie told trinity as she got warm. soon maddie left and trinity was left by herself.

she stayed in maddie's room to get warm but got startled by someone opening the door. "maddie- oh-hiccup jesus christ. trinity?!" corbyn quickly closed the door, running up to her.

"how did you get here?" he asked, snapping his fingers. "i walked." trinity regained her warmth, jumping on him so she could hug him. "god it feel so good to be back." trinity clapped her hands. "uhh trinity, jack is-."

trinity cut him off, "oh lord, is he okay? i bet he's happy to see me. i miss him so freaking much he has no idea how long it took to get here for him." she rambled, "so where is he?" she ended with a smile.

corbyn huffed and looked down. trinity wasn't gonna take this news well. "trinity he-hiccups- kinda got a new girlfriend." he rubbed the back of his neck. trinity laughed, "great joke corbyn, you were always funny. so really...," trinity got serious. "where is he?"

at that point, trinity got tired of corbyn trying to stop her from seeing jack and made a beeline for the door. yanking open and walking straight to jacks room.

guyyyys mental. is. coming. to a endddddd