21

as day turned to night, trinity was very excited to see jack. he made her so happy, and she wanted to be held in his arms again.

she changes into her pjs and looked out into the empty hallway. the light from the moon peered into the windows and created little light windows on the floor. guards surprisingly weren't around. she furrowed her eyebrows and cautiously walked towards the cafeteria, before heading to hall b.

jack was waiting for trinity come to his room, after the confrontation she had with the guard he wanted to talk about how she couldn't acted out like that.

once trinity made it to his room, she closed the door and jumped on his bed to get his attention. "hii!" she exclaimed, scaring him a little. "hey baby." he kissed her. she noticed something was wrong. "are you good?" she asked. jack grabbed trinity's hands and led her to his window sill. "i don't want you acting out like that. even though we're a couple i don't want you to abuse that." he explained to her.

trinity looked confused, "what do you mean? is this about the guard who was looking at us?" she asked. he nodded, "if we're going to be together. then i need you to act out less, i don't want the guards and officials to catch on." he stroked her cheek, and trinity grabbed his hand to hold it. "i didn't mean too. you just make me happy and the guards piss me off so much. i don't want them to take you away from me." she mumbled.

"i know baby, and i'll never leave you. but you gotta control that." he told her, and she nodded. "i promise i won't do it again." trinity looked at him with glossed over eyes.

"don't cry, princess. i'm not mad, nor am i disappointed. i just don't wanna lose the only thing that i have in here." jack kissed her softly, before wiping some tears that fell.

"once we leave this place, i promise i'll leave with you." he said to her, before grabbing her arm and laying on his bed.

she kissed his cheek before cuddling into his chest. jack was warm, to bad i would have to leave at night. maybe i could stay all night. the building won't notice right?