28

trinity was startled by the question. "what?" she asked. "love won't always be there."

why tho?

"once love leaves, you'll be left with nothing." the voice said. "shut the fuck up! you know nothing about me. about how i cope with my disorder. about how i feel!" trinity starts screaming, she wanted out of this place.

it was silent for a while and all was heard was trinity's small crys.

meanwhile harpreet was held in the small room just she wasn't crying she was more curious, than sad. "why am i here?" she asked. "cuz you kissed zach." conner laughed. "omg leave it, conner. gosh!" harpreet rolled her eyes, "go make out with your girlfriend."

"why don't you go make out with zach?" conner smirked. she knew what he was trying to do, he was trying to make her slip up and say she kissed Zach. she was smarter than what conner thought she was.

"go fuck your self, conner." harpreet smiled and flipped him off. conner disappeared and she was left alone. "conner huh?" a voice asked. "yeah he's my friend but he's being so annoying." harpreet answered.

"about what?" the voice questioned. "im not dumb. even though i have schizophrenia. i still have a brain so i know what you're trying to do." harpreet rolled her eyes again.

"then what are we trying to do then?"

"try to get answers out of me. too see if i kissed someone, even though i didn't." she lied.

the room went silent after that. "why can't we love who we wanna love?" harpreet asked.

"because studies show that patients in mental hospitals who date or show any type of affection will most likely not get any better."

"studies? everything is always based on facts huh? to you guys, you act like mental patient can only get better from one thing and one thing only." harpreet ranted. "and what is that one thing?" the voice asked.

harpreet stayed quiet, not actually not knowing what it was. "the bus will be here in a couple of minutes. you'll be in this different facility for a few months before returning. you should have a new attitude and persona when coming back."