31

"ow, ow fuck." trinity muttered, as her ankle throbbed. she was currently getting a check up on her ankle before getting assigned a room. "okay, you sprained your ankle. so you are gonna need to be on bed rest for a while." the doctor said. trinity groaned, "how am i supposed to get around?"

"the nurses will get another patient to help you. till then, no walking and no running."

trinity was put in a wheelchair so she could get back to her room. room 327. it was decent. it wasn't like her old room back at the other mental hospital.

"trinity, right?" a lady with blonde hair came into her room. "mhm." trinity hummed. "so my name is emily, ill be your nurse along with everyone in this hall. breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be served in the cafeteria down the hall and activities will be in the morning and in the afternoon. depending on the patient we have, your schedule will be different from everyone else. any questions?" emily finished.

trinity shook her head no, before sighing. "someone will be here to give you a tour. if you need me ill be in my office which is two rooms down." and emily walked out.

"god, why did you do this?" trinity asked out loud. she hated everyone here and she hadn't even been here that long. knowing that jack was probably stressing that she wasn't coming back soon.

"earth to trinity?" a voice came from her door. trinity snapped out of it and looked towards the voice. a guy with brown curls and a few tattoos littered on his arm, smiled at her. he was definitely dominican. (ha, its edwin)

"hi, im edwin honoret. here to give you the tour." he smiled again, showing his teeth.

maybe she didn't hate everyone here.