17

after they got jack's check in done finally. they walked back to their rooms, waiting for the search to happen. trinity had to hide everything that could get her in trouble. like razors, rope, more sharp things she created in her free time. then she heard a knock and opened her door, with a frown like always. "trinity, room 107?" the inspector asked. she nodded, moving out the way so they could walk in.

after 15 mins of checking her room, they left. usually it wasn't that long but with her recent overdose, they took extra time. she sighed and fell on her bed, waiting for jack's search in to be over so she could go see him. after a few minutes she walked over to jack's room, then knocked on the door. he opened the door with puffy eyes. trinity shut the door behind her, and hugged jack for like the hundredth time today. "im sorry, jack you had to go through that." she rubbed his back. "god! I hate that doctor. all she does is antagonise me." jack wiped his tears.

jack had looked up at trinity, taking in her features since they were near his window. she had brown eyes and plump lips, and her eyelashes were long and full. he could imagine her dimples when she felt like smiling. everything about trinity, he adored. her laugh and her little livelyness. he wanted her, but with the rules here. that was impossible.

trinity looked at jack staring at her, jack was attractive no lie. she always had a little crush on him, and the way his brown eyes would sparkle when he would laugh. and his smile could light up the whole room.

"can I kiss you?" jack asked. trinity widen her eyes. "I- jack the rules." she told him. "yeah your right. I just..." he trailed off. "just kiss me then."she shook her head. his eyes lit up and he kissed her lips softly. but since they were by the window, dr. amy who had just gotten fired saw them.

jack and trinity were both screwed, they just didn't know it yet