16

"there you go. all done." dr. leah smiled. "thank you." trinity nodded. "nurse emma will tell you about your results later."

trinity nodded again, wanting to desperately leave to go see jack. she felt bad that he had to go through half of his check up alone.

so trinity left and took the stairs instead of the elevator, so she could get there faster.
"no!" she heard yelling in the doctors office. she quickly ran into the office, seeing jack struggle against some of the security guards. "hey! let him go." she yell to them. "and who are you?" dr. amy got up to block her from seeing jack. "im trinity, his friend and dr. leah told me to come up here." she cross my arms at her.

amy eyed her up and down before snapping, making the guards let jack go. trinity ran to him, so she could hold him in her arm. tears were streaming down his puffy cheeks. "he needs discipline." dr. amy sat at her desk. "what he needs is a new doctor to do his monthly check ins." trinity spat at her. "so sorry hun but you cant change that." amy smiled, shrugging. "yeah I can. and you wanna know why? its because im going to talk with nurse emma who has more kindness in her heart then you." trinity grabbed jack, as they walked out of dr. amy's room.

"you c-can't let me go back there." jack stuttered. "i never will." she hugged him in the middle of the hall. "lets go talk to nurse emma." trinity grabbed jack's hand before leading him down the stairs. with jack blushing behind her. trinity open the door to nurse emma's office and saw her talking to jonah. "ah! trinity, jonah has told me you walked by your self to your monthly check in." she crossed her arms.

trinity looked at jonah. "uhh yeah i did. im sorry but can we talk in priviate?" she asked. emma nodded, making jonah leave. "i didn't leave by myself. he literally lied to your face. check the cameras. i only said i did, cuz i didnt want jonah causing a scene." trinity rolled her eyes. "okay, well ill have to talk to his nurse them, anyway what brings you and jack here?" emma asked. "so dr. leah made my check in faster, because she said she got a call from dr. amy from upstairs saying jack was afraid to get on the scale. so after my check in i went upstairs and saw jack being manhandled by guards. and im really confused is that appropriate dicipline for a person who didn't want to get on the scale?" trinity explained.

"absolutely not, jack if you werent doing anything then i need to report this." nurse emma told them. "thank you and can i take him to dr. leah and get his check in done?" she asked. emma nodded, "make sure you guys come straight back to hall b. i wanted to warn you, they are doing a room search."

they groaned before walking out. "thank you trinity." jack smiled. "no problem." she looked him and smiled.