19

as the guards escorted trinity to her new room in hall d, she felt like crying more. although she had no more tears to cry, she felt as if she needed to cry again. trinity notice the guards stopped walking,so she apparently had made it to her room. "leave please! im already at my room." she rolled her eyes, as she slammed the door to her room. she missed jack, and it wasn't even a day yet. 

 she didn't know anyone in hall d, besides zach and they really weren't friends. she also knew jonah was in hall d, but got moved to hall c because he was being disruptive. she dropped here things on the floor and  looked out her window, remembering when her and jack would sit and talk to each other about their boring day. "knock knock. trinity right?" a lady with black long hair and light skin opened her door. trinity turned around, and she nodded before turning back around. "im hall d's nurse. nurse alex." she smiled. "i thought you'd be a bitchy nurse, since you deal with all these bad kids." trinity said. 

"no, no. im pretty nice." alex smiled more. "mhm just like nurse emma."trinity rolled her eyes. "but im better than nurse emma." alex stood next to trinity. "me and nurse emma were lowkey close. but i guess she didn't care in the end."  she shrugged and sat on her bed. "what do you mean?" nurse alex asked. "nothing, i just want to be alone. ive had a ruff day." trinity laid back on her bed. nurse alex nodded before leaving but before she left she said, "i know you and jack kissed. come to my office tomorrow so we can talk."

trinity sat up startled from her word, but alex had already left. trinity furrowed her eyebrows and decided to clean up her room to make it feel like her room from hall b. she missed that room. this room was little different, considering that she didn't have that much space. 

after trinity had cleaned up she had gotten in her pjs and once dark, she slipped out into the empty hall ways. she wanted to see how jack was doing with this switch. guards were EVERYWHERE, meaning it was pretty much impossible to get from one hall to another at night. but trinity knew every secret room, tunnel, etc, she was determined to see jack tonight. 

once she got passed the cafeteria, she moved swiftly into hall b and saw a guard coming her way so she slipped into jack's room fast. after she closed the door behind her, she saw jack sleeping soundly in his bed. trinity slowly sat on his bed and stroked his cheek to get him to wake up. he started stirring in his sleep, then his eyes fluttered open. trinity smiled as jack sat up, rubbing his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming anymore. "trinity? is that you?" he whispered. she smiled before nodding. "hii." she whispered back. "how did you make it to hall b at night?" he asked. "i know many ways." she answered. he smiled and kissed her, missing her lips. "i missed you so much." he told her. "i missed you too." she smiled

"what did they do to you once i left?" trinity questioned. "they made me go back to my room after banning all my afternoon activities." he answered. "what! for how long?" she whispered.

"till they can figure out if we kissed or not." he shrugged. "well they haven't done anything to me yet. but maybe we can see each other at lunch?" she asked. he nodded, before opening his arms wanting to cuddle. she gladly accepted, and he kissed her cheek. "you know i've never been so happy in my life." trinity told him. "well im glad we're making progress." he said in her ear, making her giggle.