14

"nurse emma needs to realize that i dont need a body guard 24/7." trinity told jack as they were walking back to her room after she got her privilage back of going to afternoon activities. "look, she and i cant risk losing you like we almost did." jack shook his head. "mhm, anyway. how do you think youll do on the monthly check in?" trinity asked, siting on her bed. "i dont know, good i guess." jack  shrugged. "well from my recent incident, you can already tell that im not doing to hot." she giggled. "you giggled, thats progress." he said, smiling at her. "stop giving me hope. because every time i get hope. my hope gets lost." she told him. 

"im not giving you hope. im giving you the benefit of the doubt that youll get better." jack smirked at her. she rolled her eyes. "so i heard maddie was out. have you seen her?" he asked. 

trinity shook her head, "no. nurse emma thinks its not a good idea until shes feeling better and im not trying to kill myself."  jack hit her lightly.  soon jacks watch went off, signaling him that he had his check up to go to. "wish me luck." he told her. " im not giving you luck. im giving you the benefit of the doubt that youll be fine." she smiled, using his line. he shook his head before walking out of her room.

nurse emma walked into trinity's room soon after jack had left. "your check in is in a hour. you almost ready?" she asked. "yeah, but can i walk by myself? please."  trinity begged. emma though about it. "ummm nope. you have to earn my trust. but since jack just left for his check in. i will have jonah walk you since he just finished his." nurse emma smiled. "what? jonah. out of all people you pick jonah? i would have settled for harpreet because even though shes crazy she can't kill me."

"okay first rude and second how do you know harpreet is crazy?" she asked. "she was talking to walls and saying she had this friend named connor and had a whole mental break down in the middle of the cafeteria so its pretty clear. but dont change the subject. i gotta walk with jonah?" trinity tried to reason with her. "yep. no if, and , or buts. he'll be here in a minute. dont be late or ill find you."