The Boat God Himself

YN's pov

By the time we got to the farm, it was night time. Shawn pulled up outside of the house and we all got out, Chet walked over to Shawn and said something to him.

Chet: Hey, Shawn? I've gotta head home now, momma's gonna flip.

Shawn: No sweat man, I'll catch you tomorrow.

Chet smiled at him before turning to us.

Chet: It was nice meeting y'all.

Lee and I waved at him as he walked down the path and headed home. Just then, an old man with a beard came outside the house then walked over to Shawn and hugged him.

???: Thank God you're home.

Shawn: I thought it was bad here as well.

???: Been quiet as usual the past few days.

Shawn: I wouldn't have made it home without Chet.

???: Well, I'm glad you brought him with you.

The man then looked at us.

???: And you've brought a couple of guests with you.

Lee: Your boy is a life saver.

???: Glad he could a use to somebody. So it's just you and your kids then?

Shawn: Oh no, not their dad. He's just some guy who found them.

???: Some guy?

The man then looked at Clem and I as he crouched to our level.

???: Kids, do you know this man?

Clem and I looked at Lee before replying.

Clem/YN: Yes.

???: Hmm, alright then.

The man then looked at Lee's leg.

???: You've hurt your leg pretty bad there.

Lee: Yeah, it's not doing so good.

???: I can help with that, go sit on the porch and wait for me. Shawn, run in and check on your sister.

The old man and Shawn walked back inside the house as Lee sits on the porch, the man then comes out with some bandages and stares at Clem and I before kneeling down to fix Lee's leg up.

*Timeskip cuz I'm lazy*

After the man, Hershel Greene, bandaged Lee's leg up, we headed inside the barn and saw a family of three sleeping a floor above us and some sleeping bags in front of us. Unfortunately, there was only two sleeping bags so one of us would be sleeping on the rough ground, I looked at Clem and spoke.

YN: You can take the sleeping bag, I'll sleep on the floor.

Clem: No, no. You can take it, I'm fine.

YN: Clem, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to insist that you--

Clem: How about we share it?

YN: Wha...

Clem: We can share it, if you want. It's okay if you don't wanna, I just thought it was a good idea.

Clem holds her arm and looks down at the floor in embarrassment, I look at the sleeping bag before noticing Lee smirking at me. I look back at Clem and sigh.

YN: Sure, we can share it.

Clem then perks up and lies on the sleeping bag as I join her, keeping a distance between us. I yawned before Clem speaks.