One Of Them Is Bitten!

YN's pov

The sun was setting by the time we got to Macon, Kenny was driving with Lee next to him on the passenger seat while Clem, Duck and Katjaa were in the backseats and I was in the loader all by myself. Kenny stopped the truck in the middle of the street and takes the keys out.

Kenny: Well, this is as far as we're going.

Lee: Then it's far enough.

We all stepped out of the truck and walked down the street, we all stop walking and look around the street until Duck notices something.

Duck: Look!

We all looked at what he was pointing at and saw someone crouched down by a car, Kenny walked up to Duck and waved his arms in the air.

Kenny: Hey there, you friendly? Truck's run otta gas.

The person turns around and reveals to be a monster that was eating a person.

Kenny: FUCK!

We all started to move backwards until more monsters came out and slowly walk towards us.

Katjaa: We're trapped!

We then hear a scream and turn around to see a minster grab Duck as he falls on the ground. I take my revolver out and aim at the monster, I pulled the trigger and nothing happened. I then remembered that I ran out of bullets when we were back on the farm. Before the monster could bite him, a gun fires and hits the walker in the head. It fell on top of Duck, who was covered in blood, as he scrambled away from the monster. We looked back and saw a woman with shoulder length brown hair and an Asian man with a baseball hat on. The woman shot more monsters as the Asian man slowly moved back to the drugstore.

Asian Dude: RUN!

The Asian man turns around and runs to the drugstore as we all follow him, he opens the doors for us and we all run inside the building as he closes the gates and locks it before running back inside.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No pov

Once they got inside, the group saw another woman, with long swept back hair, an old man standing next to her and another man with sandy, blonde hair standing by the door. They look at the other woman, with the gun, and the Asian man.

Angry Girl: We can't take risks like this!

Gun Girl: And we can't just let people die, either.

Angry Girl: When I say that door stays shut, I fucking mean it!

The angry girl looked at Lee and Kenny before turning back to the woman, with the gun.

Angry Girl: We don't know who these people are, they could be dangerous!

Just then, the old man starts talking.

Angry Dad: Worse! They could have led them back to us!

The woman, with the gun, looks at the old man.

Gun Girl: Where the hell is your humanity? They would have died out there!

Angry Dad: So what?

Lee then speaks up.

Lee: We have kids with us.

The old man looks at Clem and YN as he turns back to Lee.

Angry Dad: I see one little boy and one little girl.

YN looked over at Clem and saw her grab Lee's hand, he looked down at her.

Lee: What is it?

Clem: I... I have to pee.