Best Friends Forever

*After Lee, Carley, Doug, Ben and Mark left*

Shortly after Lee and the others left, I decided to read some comics for a change since I haven't had the chance to. I walked over to my little hang put area I made a few weeks back and found a deck of comics on a little table. The comics weren't mine, Lee and Kenny found them and offered them to Clem, Duck and I.

I picked up a Marvel comic off the top and start reading where I last left off. A few minutes later, I was too busy mesmerised by the comic that I didn't notice Clementine sitting in front of me. "Hey, Y/N." She says happily as I look up from the comic and smile ay her. "Hey, Clem." I reply and smile at her. I noticed Clementine looking at the front of the cover as she looked at it curiously.

"What are you reading?" She asks as I look back at her. "Just some comic." I shrug as she looks back at me as if an idea had formed in her head. "What's it about?" She asks again as I close the comic and turn my attention to her. "It's about these superheroes trying to stop this evil villain called Thanos." I told her as Clementine nodded and stood up, I looked at her curiously before she takes a seat next to me.

"Can you... tell me what happens?" She asks as I think about it for a moment before I look back at her. "Sure." I say as Clementine's face beams with excitement.

"Okay so... there's this villain. He calls himself Thanos, and he wants to impress his love interest Death, don't ask why he's into her." I add on as Clementine giggled in response. "Anyway, so he thinks the only way to impress her is to kill people so he gets this golden glove called the 'Infinity Gaunlet' and these six gems called 'Infinity Stones' and when he has all six stones, he snaps his fingers and half of the population in the universe disappears to dust." I must have been ramabling for a while, but the look on Clem's face shows that she was interested for some reason.

"Then all the the remaining heroes such as Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Spider-Man, Wolverine and a few others all decided to attack Thanos at his little fortress he made." I then show Clem the pages where the heroes tried to Thanos but eventually lost before a certain page catches her eye.

"What about this one?" She asks and points at it, I look at what she was pointing at and smile. "Okay so, this is a cool moment. When all of the heroes are down, Captain America is the last man standing and walks up to Thanos without any fear whatsoever. Oooooo, this is a cool line, he says 'As long as one man stands against you, Thanos. You will never be able to claim victory'."

"And what does the weird purple guy do?" Clem says curiously as I smile at the nickname. "Oh he just punches his shield into pieces and breaks his neck with a backhand."

"Oh, well he didn't last very long." Clem says as we both laugh at this. "No, no he did not. Anyway after a while and crazy stuff goes down, the heroes all get revived and Thanos loses, that pretty much sums up the comic." I say and close the comic before turning back to Clem. "What do you want to do now?" I ask as Clem thought for a moment before she looks at me and smirks.

"Tag, you're it!" Before I could react, Clem poked ny shoulder then got up and ran away. "Hey, that's cheating!" I then get up and run after her.

*Timeskip to the farm and after Lee pushed Clem on the swing*

"Hey Mr. Lee, thanks for fixing the swing." I tells him as Clementine sits on a tree stump, watching Kenny push Duck on the swing. "Sure, Y/N. And please, call me Lee. You make me sound like an old man." Lee then pats my shoulder and walks over to talk to Andy as I turn back to Clem.

"Hey, Clem. Do you want me to push you on the swing?" Clementine's face beams as she looks at me and grabs my hand. "Yes please. Come on, Y/N!" She then drags me over to the swing as Kenny stops pushing Duck and looks down at us. "Kenny, can Y/N push me on the swing please?" Kenny looks at her and smiles. "Sure, kids." He then turns back to Duck, who was still immensely happy. "Come on, Duck. Let Clem and Y/N have a go."

"Okay..." Duck says with disappointment as he hops off the swing and rubs his butt, Clem then walked over and sat down on the swing while Y/N walks up behind her and starts to lightly push her. "I wanna go higher, Y/N! Higher!" Clem says with excitement as Y/N laughs and pushes her harder. "I push any harder, you'll go flying." I say in amusement as Clem looks back at me. "Actually, could you push me a bit lighter please. I don't want to go flying." She asks as I start to slow her down until she was able to go as high as the top of the fence.

A few more minutes passed and I was still pushing Clem on the swing, Kenny and Duck left us and went inside the barn,leaving me and Clem all alone. Lee and one of the brothers, Danny I think, left to go find the people who hurt Mark after he got shot by an arrow.

"Alright Clem, I think that's enough for now, my arms are starting to hurt." I stop pushing her as the swing comes to a stop, letting Clem get off it with ease. "Thanks for pushing me, Y/N. You're my best friend." Clem says with excitement as I smile back at her. "You're my best friend too, Clem." I tell her as Clem smiles back. "Come on, let's go pet the cow!" I say with excitement and run off towards the barn, leaving Clem alone. "Hey, wait for me!" She calls out as she runs after me towards the barn.

*Barn scene*

After Katjaa helped Andy nurse the farm's cow, Mable, they allowed us to pet the cow which was pretty cool I guess. "Hey, Clem?" I ask as Clementine turns her attention to me. "Yeah?"

"I dare you to lick that salt lick thingy." I say with a devilish smirk on my face, Clementine looks over at the salt lick and scrunches her nose. "Ew no, it'll taste awful." She whines as I raise an eyebrow at her, Clem thinks for a moment before sighing in defeat. "Fineee." She says as she gets up and walks over to the salt lick, she then crouches down and sticks her tongue out, slowly hesitating to do it until she eventually does it in the end.

"EWWWW!!!!" She moans and quickly wipes her tongue as Duck and I burst into laughter, making Clem frown at first before she joins in on the laughter. Just then, the barn door opens and Lee steps inside. He looks down at us and smiles as Clem stands back up.

"Hey Lee, do you wanna pet the cow with us?" Clem asks in excitement as Lee smiles at her. "Nah, I'm good, but you go ahead. Besides, I think I have something that belongs to you." Clem and I look at Lee curiously as he pulls out mine and Clem's hats. "Our hats! You found them!" Clem cheers as she places her hat on her head. "I knew you'd find them, you said you would!"

"Hey, um, kids? You didn't see anyone suspicous is the motel inn, did you?" Lee asks as Clem and I look at each other. "I don't think so." I answer. "Would you know anyone who might have taken it?"

"No, why do you ask?" Clem asks him curiously. "It's probably nothing, why don't you go back to petting the cow?" Lee offers as he stands back up.

"Okay. Wait Lee?" Clem says, stopping Lee from walking away as he looks down at her. "Do you think you'll ever have kids?" She asks as Lee smiles at her innocence. "I'd like to, Clem. Maybe one day." He tells her as Clem nods her head at him. "Okay, well thanks Lee." Clem says as she turns back to the cow, letting Lee walk over to Kenny while we carried on petting the cow.

Just then, the bell rang for dinner time as Clem, Duck and I look at each other in excitement as we all stood up. "Mom! Mom, it's dinner time! It's dinner time!" Duck says in excitement as Katjaa stood back up. "Okay, Ducky. Let's get Dad." She says as Duck turns around and runs over to Kenny and Lee. "Dad! Dad, come on! Let's eat!" He tells him as Katjaa stands next to Clem and I.

"Ken, come on. Don't make the children wait." Katjaa tells him before Kenny walks over to us after he says something to Lee and we all run to the house, filled with excitement for our first proper meal.

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE BOAH!

PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND A COMMENT AS IT HELPS MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE MORE :)

I HOPE YE ENJOY.

:D