Lose One, Lose Another

Clem's pov

We may have escapeed the Motor Inn, but the mood in the RV wasn't good. Lilly was accusing Ben for being the one responsible for giving those bad people supplies while Carley and Lee were defending, but Lilly was having any of it.

I looked over at Y/N and noticed he had his head down and a sad look on his face, as if he was going to cry. I scooted closer to him but Y/N still had his head down.

Clem: Y/N? What's wrong?

There was no reply.

Clem: Y/N?

I ask again. This time, he looks up at me and wipes his eyes. I frowned at him as I intertwine our hands together.

Clem: What's wrong?

Y/N: Doug...

That's all Y/N says as he sniffles a bit and takes his hat off.

Y/N: He saved my life, and got himself killed. I couldn't save him...

Y/N voice sounded broken as he blinks a few times to get rid of his tears as he sighs.

Clem: It wasn't your fault, Y/N. Doug wouldn't have blamed you.

Y/N: Maybe...

Just then, the RV bounced a bit as if it ran over a speed bump before it came to a stop.

Kenny: Shit!

Lilly: What's going on up there?

Kenny: I hit something, we're gonna have to pull over.

Kenny then pulls the RV over as Lilly opens the doors and steps outside before Lee, Carley and Ben follow her. Y/N and I go to follow them as we stood on the steps and watched the arguement go down between Lilly and Ben while Kenny tries to remove a walker from under the car.

Lilly: Tell me the truth, Ben! Now!!

Ben: It wasn't me! I swear!!

Carley: Stop this! You're torturing him!

Lilly: Shut up, Carley! Ugh, I've heard enough out of your mouth!

Lee: Lilly, calm down. We can handle this peacefully, no one else has to get hurt.

Lilly: You know as well as I do, Lee, that I can't do that.

Lee: Yeah, I know.

Ben: Please don't kick me out! I'll-- I'll do anything you want!

Lilly: What I want is for you to tell me it was Carley and not you.

Carley: Excuse me, bitch!

Lilly then stops talking and glares at Carley as she continues.

Carley: Yeah, that's right. You think you're some tough bitch, like nothing can hurt you. Grow the fuck up! Take a page out of Lee's book and try helping people for once.

*cough, cough, FORESHADOWING, cough, cough ;D*

No pov

At that point, Kenny had taken the walker out from under the car and steps onto its head, killing it before he joins the rest of us.

Kenny: Now, what the fuck's the problem?

Before anyone could reply, a gunshot fires as Carley's body drops to the ground. We watch in horror and look back to see Lilly, holding her pistol to where Carley once stood. She had killed her. Lee then grabs Lilly by the wrists and slams her into the RV.

Lee: Drop it!

Lilly then drops the gun as Kenny walks around and stands next to Lee, glaring at Lilly.