Chapter 5 - Pool Party

(^^ I'm currently obsessed with this song, it's on Colby's Spotify list thingy^^)

We arrived back at Skylar's about half an hour later, Chloe was setting up the drinks and food tables while Ashley was setting up the pool and Grace placing picnic blankets on the grass.

"Hi guys" I greeted as Mike walked out of the house soon followed by Calum and Eric.

"Ohhh you're here!" Grace screamed running up and hugging me. I could see over her shoulder the side glance Mike was giving Colby but I decided to ignore it.

"Is everyone already here?" I asked Skylar as Grace went back to doing what she was and Chloe was coming over.

"No just got Chloe's Boyfriend Tanner, Luke, James, the Twins Paige and Hunter, Chase and Hailey" She explained.

If I had a drink, I would have chocked on it, but luckily I didn't. "Hailey?" I questioned trying my best not to sound annoyed, but my mind was so distracted I didn't even notice my ex's name in the bunch.

"Yeah, Colby thought it'd be a good idea to introduce her to the group," Skylar told me as Chloe finally arrived next to me.

"I missssseddd you soooo much!" She screamed hugging into me, Chloe had been on a college trip to France for the last few weeks. It was good to see her even if my mind is distracted by the fact Hailey is going to be here, uggghhhh.

"I missed you too," I told her hugging back when she pulled away, a confused look on her face.

"Who's this?" She asked, looking over my shoulder at Colby.

"Colby" I answered simply,

"Nice to meet you" He explained holding a hand out to her, which she took and shook with her judging face on.

"Anyway" Skylar cut in "I'm going to help Grace seeing as she's struggling, Chloe continue with the drinks and food, Boys and that includes Colby I need the house ready and Y/n go check if there's anyone else arriving and help them park and all that" I nodded as we all went out separate ways.

~Time Skip~

After about half an hour everyone arrived, Chloe and Tanner were cuddling on the sofa's next to the stereo which was playing loud pop music,

Calum looked sorry for himself every time he glanced over at the couple but Luke and James were keeping him company. The Twins, Paige and Hunter, were talking with Ash and Skylar outside, while Grace, Mike and Eric ate near the food table. Colby and Hailey were swimming in the pool,

 Colby and Hailey were swimming in the pool,