Chapter 21 - LA

{Important A/n at the bottom}

I took in a deep breath, letting the new smells hit me with the cold wind. I was finally here. LA.

"Y/n!" I heard a shout and I turned to see Levi, running up to me.

"Hey!" I greeted, immediately wrapping my arms around him in a tight hug. "I've missed you so much!" I exclaimed.

"I missed you too, shortie" Levi laughed before pulling back and grabbing two of my bags. "The car's just down there, we can talk when while I drive"

I nodded grabing my other bag and following after him. Once we put them in the car and got in ourselves he spoke again.

"Have you told Colby or Sam you're here?" He asked, pulling out of the parking spot and onto the road.

"No, I wanted it to be a surprise" I lied, the truth is I don't know if I want to see them. Colby still hasn't talked to me but he seems to be doing well on his insta. Maybe I could just see Sam, or would that be making this situation worse.

"Smart, make sure you dress up when you see them. Then you can trick them into thinking you had a glow up" Levi teased and I gasped over dramatically.

"That was a low blow" I exclaimed holding a hand to my heart. He laughed with a smirk in return. "How's life been since I lasted checked in?" I asked.

"It's been okay, works a bit of a hassle but apart from that I'm mostly relieved that everything else in my life is going okay" He explained.

"Good" I nodded, focusing my eyes on the road and listening to the music.

It wasn't long before we arrived at his apartment and I made sure to make myself comfortable. After placing my bags away in my room I decided to go to the living room which was connected to the kitchen. Flopping down onto the sofa I took out my phone and texted my friends that I had arrived and I was safe.

Soul Sisters

You:
I've landed and made myself comfortable at my brother's apartment

Skylarz_Stoned:
Finally!!!

RedHot_Chlo:
Just a tip, disappear in the morning at 9 and the night at 10 for like two hours..... That's when my sister talks to him ugh it's disgusting 🤢

You:
Noted 🤢

Mikey_Aaaa:
Wait why am I on this group chat?!

Rainbows_Grace:
Don't even lie to yourself, Mike. You're just as much a girl as the rest of us 😂

Coffee_Addict_Ash:
^^

You:
^^

Skylarz_Stoned:
It's true ^^

RedHot_Chlo:
Sorry, Mikey, You're out voted by the truth.

Mikey_Aaaa:

Fine 🙄😂

You:
I'm gonna disappear and get some food so I'll talk to you all later <3

Rainbows_Grace:

Bye bitchhhh <3

Skylarz_Stoned:
Oohhh try Taco Bell and tell us what it tastes like!!!

You:
Probably like a taco 😂🌮

Coffee_Addict_Ash:
What does the coffee there taste like? Do they have kettles?!

RedHot_Chlo:
Just have fun and ignore them 😂 <3

I turned off my phone and looked up to see my brother walking out of what I assumed to be his room.

"The spare key is in that bowl, I've got to go but you can help youself to the food and drinks in the fridge" Levi explained before disappearing out the door to god knows where.

A/n;

Hi guys it's me and I'm back. I kinda took a break from writing without realising it.

With everything concerning the coronavirus a lot of thoughts and responsibilities have gotten the better of me and I've been in a really dark place at some points.

My motivation is wavering constantly and I've come to realise if writing causes stress and pain when it should be a happy outlet for me I shouldn't be doing it. This doesn't mean I'm going to stop writing but I'm going to write when I feel I'm able to.

I'm sorry if this annoys anyone but you'll probably get more updates if I stop treating this as a responsibility and more of a hobby.

Thank you for reading and supporting me I love all of you so much and I hope you're all staying safr indoors.

Have a lovely day/night my readers.

~Keris