Chapter 13 - Coffee

"Arhh" I groaned. I didn't want to do today at all, why couldn't time just go back or stop?! I whined, pulling my fluffy covers closer to my body and scrunched up into a ball of warmth. Not only was it four days until Colby left, in two being a, I can already tell, severely awkward dinner and then today I had to have coffee with my ex.

My annoying.

Obsessive.

All round trashy.

Cheating.

Ex.

"Ughhhh!!!!" I screamed into my pillow when an idea came to mind.

I didn't need to go to the cause I can pretend to be ill, or even just say straight up he's a dick and I don't ca--

"Y/n!! Don't forget about that Coffee thing" I heard my mum, shout as she walked up the stairs before a knock sounded, a few moments later, on my hatch. Samatha, opened the 'door' to my room and spoke again "He's a bad person I know but I really think this will help clear the air"

I haven't exactly told her the whole story.... Just that he broke up with me in a messy way. And that I think he is a dick. In fact, no one in my family knows he cheated on me, and I plan to keep it like that.

I sighed, she was right but nooooooooooooooo

"Up, up, up" Mum stated as she opened the heavy curtains and let the sunlight flood in. I shielded my eyes before sighing again and the throwing my covers off.

"Why do you only wake me up when I don't wanna do something?" I asked annoyed.

"Cause otherwise you'd sleep all day to get out of it" She replied, still with a cheerful attitude, before heading back downstairs.

I sat there for a moment before getting up with a huff, If I was going I was going wearing something comfy. I thought to myself before getting out (a comfy outfit of your choice) and putting it on.

I headed downstairs and was greeted by Lila running up to me and reaching her hands above her head. I knew what she wanted the second her fingers curled and uncurled themselves. Leaning down I picked her up gently before she rested on my hip

"Morning Elsa" I greeted.

"Morning" She mumbled back and yawned lightly.

Lila was normally tired in the morning so this wasn't uncommon.

"Toast?" Mum asked as I entered the kitchen.

"Yeah sure, two please with jam" I replied, before walking past and into the dinning room.

My dad sat with another newspaper and Colby was across from him on his phone. The silence turned awkward as I caught Colby's eye, we still hadn't spoken about what I said... And I still didnt want to.

"Morning my beautiful girlies" My dad greeted before taking Lila from me and giving his daughter a kiss on the forehead.

"Hi Dad" I replied before sitting down.

"Doing anything today?" He asked both of us and I waited for him to answer first.

"I was planning on going sight seeing with a friend of mine who is visiting with his sister" Colby answered.

(Quick A/n: I WAS IN FUCKING LONDON LIKE A TEN MINUTE WALK AWAY FROM BUCKINGHAM PALACE WHEN KEVIN WAS THERE AND I FOUND OUT WHEN I GOT HOME!!!!! I'm so angry at myself... But anyway there's an Easter egg... I guess.

BUT ALSO THIS ISN'T AT THE SAME TIME AS WHEN IT HAPPENED THIS STORY TAKES PLACE WHEN ELTON IS STILL IN THE TRAP HOUSE!!!)

"Which friend?" I asked.