Chapter 7 - The Fair's In Town (1)

~KEY~

(F/a) = Favourite Animal

(F/d) = Favourite Drink

(F/c) =Favourite Colour

Read the A/n at the end (IMPORTANT)

~~~

I was currently in the processes of picking an outfit for the Fair, which we were planning to go to in about an hour.

"I'm just going in my white dress and a blue denim jacket," Skylar said over the phone,

"I know... I'm over thinking this, aren't I? I just..." I trailed off.

"Want to impress someone" She teased.

"No..." I told her, but I knew she wasn't going to believe me.

Skylar laughed before replying "Mhhmm sure... anyway what are your options?" She moved on and I held my phone to the layout of three outfits on my bed.

"What is it with you and black" Skylar sighed and so did I,

"Cause I look hot in it?" I almost questioned myself before scoffing, "Anyway are you going to help me pick or be annoying?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry but I have to go... just pick one" She explained apologetically.

I groaned quietly before smiling, "Ok bye, hopefully, I'll see you around the place"

"Yep, bye" She replied before hanging up.

I jumped onto a clear part of my bed before scrolling on my phone for a bit before finally looking back to the clothes on the bed and deciding which one I wanted to wear. (Your choice out of the three or wear something completely different) I slipped into my clothes before applying a small amount of makeup and putting on my accessories.

It was now about time we should be leaving so I grabbed my shoulder bag, then climbing down the ladder and into the hallway before shutting the hatch. I was about the head downstairs when I stopped myself, looking to Colby's door, waiting a moment before walking towards it and knocking.

After a moment I heard shuffling behind the door before it opened, Cole stood there in a white and black striped t-shirt and black ripped jeans. We had accidentally matched which made me smile. I was silently taking him in for a moment before realising I hadn't said anything. But when I looked up I saw him doing the same thing to me, our gazes met and his cheeks immediately heated up in time with my own.

"So... umm I j-just wanted to err s-say something" I explained, stuttering. Colby nodded and I was about to continue but chickened out, "So, you excited for the fair?" I asked.

"I was thinking of vlogging it" He explained and it reminded me.

"Sounds great, I'll grab my camera and we can both do it. Maybe use the clips for my first video on my channel and your usual vlog" I replied and Colby looked at me puzzled,