Chapter 15 - I've Given Up On Naming Chaps

Have I used this picture before..... ehh I don't care it's cute and I kinda miss the blue hair.

 (Future self) I still prefer this blue hair over his hair now but both are better than the purple..... Purple was the worst. BROWN HAIR IS SUPERIOR!

My fingers drummed against the soft bed covers to the rhythm of the music playing in my head. I was waiting for Colby to finish editing a video so we could watch a movie together but he was taking years.

"What's the video about?" I asked, placing my phone down next to me, and looking up to him editing on the desk.

"It's a bit of a vlog from going around London with Kevin and a quick explanation on what's going on with the trap house and when we're coming back" He explained not taking his eyes off the screen.

"This month has gone so quickly, I'm sorry for not doing more things with you here" I apologised realising that soon he was going to be gone and I hadn't even shown him my favourite place. I groaned quietly rolling over onto my back and looking up at him, now upside down.

"We still have today and tomorrow and I've had a lot of fun" He stated, looking over his shoulder and smiled reassuringly only for it to turn into a chuckle at my position.

I stayed silent for a moment, and he turned back to his work, before I decided to speak again "Finish editing later, I need to show you somewhere" I told him, getting up and grabbing his arm before he could protest. I pushed him out of his bedroom before going back to his laptop and saving his progress before running back out to a displeased Colby.

"What are you doing?" he asked crossing his arms, he was wearing a blue shirt and jeans.

"It's starting to get cold again so I'd suggest getting a hoodie on before we go," I told him, going back, again, into his room.

"Where are we going?" Colby asked going to his suitcase, which he hadn't unpacked the whole summer.

"My favourite place" I deadpanned keeping the location a secret.

"That doesn't give me much to go off of" he laughed throwing a black hoodie my way. I caught it and looked at him confused as he pulled on a pink hoodie himself. "You said it would be cold" Colby shrugged answering my unsaid question. (I wrote that he put on a pink hoodie before his pranking Jake video and then he wears a pink hoodie in the video. WTF)

"Oh thanks" I smiled pulling it on, it smelt like him which made me want to keep it on always. "Anyway, even if I did tell you where we were going you wouldn't know where it is cause you don't know England" I continued, snapping myself out of my haze.

Colby nodded as we made our way downstairs, I grabbed my keys before shouting to my mum we were going out.

We strolled down the street and Colby spoke again "So you're really not gonna tell me where we are going?" he asked.

"No" I laughed shaking my head.

"Not even a clue?" he whined.

"If you continue to whine then no" I smiled following the path.

"I wasn't whining" Colby protested quietly as he followed me.

We continued walking in silence for a bit before I heard Colby hang back a bit. I turned to see him on his phone, he lifted the phone up and spoke before I could ask what he was doing. "So we're going to this really cool place but London won't tell me where it is" he complained to his followers, probably on an insta story.

"London?" I laughed as he continued filming following me as I walked on.

"You call me Kansas soooo...." He shrugged.