introduction

My mind was in a daze fuzzy as pleasure filled me up to my final peak. my toes curled as the sweat washed me are wet bodies collided into one his grey eyes staring down on me taking me in listening to every moan that escaped my mouth. I cried out his name as he went deeper thrusting his manhood faster in and out of me having no mercy. I didn't care with pain there's always pleasure I loved it I was in love with the things he does to me they way he touches me I just cant get enough of it. Closing my eyes I sighed as my climax was coming my vaginal muscles relaxed just before he came in me I could feel the warm liquid inside of me. Flopping off of me Jermaine gave me a half smile before picking up his blackberry and calling his girl....

Jermaine: Yooo baby mans coming now yeah so get ready

Jha'nella: ok baby love y....

Jermaine: yeah-yeah me too

Locked

Bitch on the side

Let me just explain to you who I am before your quick to judge me and call me a hoe.

Im Ezmia gazelle Costa and im 16 years old. im half Brazilian half Jamaican. I live with my dad n step mum Kelly I have 2 brothers kazello n Thiago and twin sisters Lara n Yaritza . Im not the type of girl to just sleep with any guy espealicial if he got a girl at home but things change when you're in love. Jermaine is the type of thug every gyal wonts to sleep with his fucking nang. Hench body sexy deep voice long n when I say long blood I mean long coolie cainrows deep grey eyes toffee smooth skin and one fat dick that hits all the right spots. Jermaine is a true nigger you just don't fuck with the most respected infamous guy around known for things so bad you wouldn't even wonna know if they were true or not. When I first met Jermaine I was 15 we were both at one rave and he had made a big entrance into the dance. the music was turned down girls screamed like say he was some celebrity mans brapped bare hyping wishing they were him. I didn't notice him at first but as soon as he got on the stage and he started talking Yooo! My days my panties were just as soaked as all them other any bitches. He was the type of guy were he could slap you in your face and you wouldn't do shit. At the rave we got to know one another and yeah I fucked him the same night and what its not like no one else wouldn't have done it I mean come on its JERMAINE! We started fucking all the time every but it wasn't just sex to me it was love I thought we was heading some where I mean I was his girl as far as I was concerned that was until I found out about Jha'nella His actual wifey!

Me: you going now then I sighed getting off my bed and wrapping my sheets around my exposed body

Jermaine: nah Ez mans gonna do a dance he said in a sarcastic tone kissing his teeth I wasn't in the mood for his mad mood swings so I just ignored his comment and got some clothes out my draw.

Me: when you coming back any ways I asked hoping he would give me a straight answer

Jermaine: erm mans got things to do but I'll erm call you when I wonna see you init he said before leaving I put my top over my head and watched as he got into his car and drove off to his girls. Why did it have to be like this nearly two years we've been together and this is the way he fucking treats me. Sighing once more I made my way down stairs were my sister Lara was on her laptop I flopped next to her smiling.

Lara: some one got some nookie tonight I guess she started laughing at her one man joke

Me: dead! I said getting up and walking into the kitchen to get some food gosh fucking Jermaine makes me hungry man. As I bit into my chicken my phone vibrated hmm thinking of the devil

Me: hmm miss me alrea...

Jermaine: shut up!... man left my other phone at your yard I beg you come drop it off

Me: no after that's a trek you looking to pay my cab fair! I said with attitude

Jermaine: kmt yeah whatever but come now and don't come with no attitude I don't wont Jha'nella thinking nothing.

Me: oh no sir any thing to keep your bitch happy! I shot back in bitter tone im sick of him trying to protect his gyal I mean its about time he dumped her after he don't even love her and I done know her pussy isn't as sweet as mines other wise he wouldn't have to hit this FOUR times a day!

Jermaine: listen yeah don't FUCKING PUSH YOU LUCK COME BRING MY PHONE AND DON'T FUCKING HYPE TO MAN! He shouted down the phone I could hear laughing in the background and his heavy breathing I didn't even respond I just hung up kmt he can go fuck him self man....

hope you like the new story i know there are many like it

but this is gonna be much different there are alot of twists

tell me what you think comment vote :)