Bitch on the side chapter 6

What was I thinking me and Curtis couldn't do this his Curtis that would be like me sleeping with my brother it's a no go area. I climbed off his lap and got changed into my flower paten skinny jean white top and light blue demine jacket. Scooped my hair into a bun and combed out my front fringe I applied some eye liner and pink blusher. Curtis sat and watched my eyes move closely. I slipped into my white flat shoes with pink flowers on to match my jeans. Turning around I put a fake smile on my face and said.

Me: get dressed then we ent got all day plus Shane wonts us to go his to show what were wearing. He nodded at me looking weary then left the room as soon as the I exhaled and collapsed on his bed feeling drained I hated this why did I have to be pregnant why did he have to kiss me did he have feelings for me or was it out of pity?

In town

 We had been shopping for nearly 2 hours now and we had gradually got back to normal. We was sitting in Nando's now talking about Jermaine and I

Curtis: so what you going to do though you know about the...

Me: nothing that's what I answered quickly stuffing chicken into my mouth I really didn't won't to talk about the baby seen as though I hadn't even got my head around being pregnant yet. I breathed in and looked around the restaurant trying not to look at Curtis's questioning stare.

Curtis: what do you mean nothing Ez you cant just leave it and hope it will go away it just don't work like that you need  to te...

Me: yeah tell him and then what! Do you think his gonna wont this baby as you said Curtis all I was to him was a dirty fuck! I slammed my fork down and went to the bathroom before I started crying In front of all those people. Just as I was about to close the cubical door a foot stopped me and opened it.

Curtis: stop running away from every thing crying and getting pissed at man ent gonna fix this. Im talking to you about it on a level unlike this morning so just chill

Me: chill Curtis chill im having a fucking baby! His baby at that im going crazy I don't have any thing to offer this child no money no job no home no man no nothing my dad is going to kill me and its not like I cant stay with my mum is it!

Curtis: Ezmia I don't know what to say I really don't apart from speak to him about it.

Me: what would you do if you was me though Curtis really?

Curtis: truthfully?

Me: truthfully

Curtis: I would get rid of it real talks! I looked up at Curtis and just nodded knowing what he was saying I couldn't have this baby it wouldn't be fair on it or me im not even old enough I cant support a baby nor can I look after one. I came out the toilet and hugged Curtis

Curtis: come baby lets go I nodded and we walked out the restaurant hand in hand.

At Shane's

 I sat on Shane's bed with all my bags flopped on the floor Curtis was sitting at the window smoking while Shane was on his laptop looking at some event that was happening.

Me: oi dickhead you gonna look at my things or continue to Google at that shit on your laptop! He looked at me blankly then back at his laptop ignoring me kmt prick. I got up off his bed and slapped his head then went to the toilet. When I came out curtis was showing Shane my dress.

Shane: are Ez man was just saying your dress is sexy go try it on here he handed it to me and pushed me out the room

Me: alright then! I shook my head laughing and went into his spare room and slipped into the dress it was pink and tight around my hip and tits it looked so nice on me hugged me in all the right places I looked down at my belly and sighed at least I wouldn't get fat I thought trying to be happy about getting rid of the thing growing inside me. I walked back into Shane's room they both turned around and just stared at me I was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable.